IGNORED

Munich High End Show 2017

24 minutes ago, Nuz1 said:

Do you need the server to be able to stream to the new speakers?   Does this mean that if you had multiple aurender n100h players in the  house, they'd be able to be synched to provide a who house music system?

No, Aurender Content Server (ACS) can rip and store content for the network. You could pull audio from ACS to other Aurender servers easily. Many more details to come. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

9 minutes ago, realhifi said:

Don't you think that's part of the idea?  Get people in and get people out. If there is a spark of interest then they can find product again at their nearest dealer and really listen and evaluate under much better conditions. 

Yes and no. At a show there are thousands of products. I forget most of the products I see and hear at shows. I remember the stuff that leaves an impression on me and that's only done with specific music and a certain amount of time. Plus, the overall experience of thinking the manufacturer actually cares enough to let me decide what I want to hear is a nice feeling. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 minute ago, #Yoda# said:

Reviewing the recent reports and comments about the HighEnd show and others, it is my conclusion that most well known HiFi journalists and amateur visitors respond more to the bling-bling of a huge battery of power amps, thick speaker cables and impressive monuments of speakers than the final sound quality. However, an objective statement is a very difficult endeavor concerning the circumstances of an audio show.

I don't disagree. It's human nature to pay more attention to shiny and large items versus a concept of sound quality that can be difficult to determine under show conditions.