IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

1 minute ago, skraggy said:

The labels need Spotify just as much, what other avenues are available to them to monetize their music?

I don’t think so. Apple, Amazon, Qobuz, Deezer, etc… are all options. The only thing that could keep it out is if all the other services also said no. 

Plus, the labels own a big chunk of Spotify. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

15 minutes ago, Brahan Seer said:

We are talking about an audio company attempting to sell its tech. The vitriol directed at it by online commentators - including you, Chris - just seems way out of proportion. 

Can you show me an example of my vitriol? I certainly was upset after mQa reps treated me so unprofessionally at RMAF, but I don’t think I’ve used vitriol. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

5 minutes ago, Brahan Seer said:

And there we go. Aggressive posting over an audio format that you don't like. It's just madness. 

The madness is that you’ve responded to the below, by calling it madness rather than providing a single example. 

You've asked for examples of various things in previous posts. Might we request you provide some examples of MQA having provided anything at all in the way of a better than "prehistoric" approach to tech/music/life?

3 minutes ago, Brahan Seer said:

I think that this forum is often massively unkind, unprofessional, unetc, etc, etc - so, I am addressing that. I do that same in other avenues of life, including other forumy stuff.

You sound fun in real life. Not. 

If you want to address what you consider the “massively unkind, unprofessional, unetc, etc, etc” forum, please open another thread. 

19 minutes ago, bambadoo said:

So much MQA interest and things coming from my home country unfortunately. Started of course with Wimp (later Tidal), 2L and Morten Lindberg, this startup company that has just been mentioned, the commercial "white glove" treatment of the Radka Toneff record Fairytales etc. Just to mention a few. It is all connected through Pål Bråtelund. 

But please dont stop listen to our music. There are much to like and we are not all that bad :)

I visited WiMP headquarters, and Pål, in Oslo many years ago. You have a great country with great people.