IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

4 minutes ago, Currawong said:

It sounds different because... the channels were switched. That's pretty funny. 

MQA making it sound like the players are in the same room... on outdoor PA speakers. That's even funnier. 

Nothing is switched and you should know that because FLAC can not produce the sound that MQA can, it simply hasn't the capability.

Its clearly all recorded in the same room and recorded with identical settings.

The speakers are not outdoor but used for indoor use including recording studios.

17 minutes ago, Skirmash said:

With all due respect Fx, you a pot calling the kettle black and I think it would be wise to take a step back and re-evaluate your perspective and approach.

You do not seem to appreciate that a number of the people you are arguing with have been instrumental in debunking MQA - and their evidence has stood up to (industry) scrutiny over time - to such a degree that neither the myopic supporters of MQA in the audio press or MQA themselves have ever been able to refute it. 

You have come into this thread making claims on the benefits of MQA which have already been disproven with unrefuted evidence, while presenting your own flawed evidence and personal experience as being compelling reason why you are right. No one here will deny your personal experience - it is yours. That said, your proclamations are not credible and you would do well to put aside your ego and critically think your way through the 'evidence' you are presenting.

Ash

I have debunked the so called "debunkers" - by showing that MQA is the better format if played on PA ribbons. 

Where is your evidence - Golden Sound with his totally flawed so called test that certainly wasn't any kind of a test? - because that's the only thing I've seen so far.

2 minutes ago, Fx Studio said:

I have debunked the so called "debunkers" - by showing that MQA is the better format if played on PA ribbons. 

Where is your evidence - Golden Sound with his totally flawed so called test that certainly wasn't any kind of a test, because that's the only thing I've seen so far.

Oh Fx. You have not debunked anything and there is much for you to learn about standards of evidence.