IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

@AriMargolis

Hi Ari,

I downloaded Conductor  app for Iphone but it’s in Korean  language. It’s available in App Store as Aurender Lite.

I succeded to find my W20 and enter the pass code but having selected Polish in the setup menu  I still have Korean on the app. I tried to switch to English, didn’t help.Pls explain how to change it.

3A73361A-E08E-4C53-8706-5FDD7553041C.png

Aurender W20 -> AudioAero La Fontaine, Lampizator  Pacific SE->Ayon Crossfire III or  Circle Labs A100 >Avantgarde Acoustic Trio LE 26 with 4x REL Carbon Special

4 hours ago, edje said:

In the settings menu (right side at the bottom of the app) you select the second tab. Scroll down, and tap the first blue line which will come up. There you can select every language you want.

I did , it didn't help.  First I tried Polish, than after having checked int the App Stroe that there are only two languages available ( Korean and English ) I switched to English but I have still Korean description.

The screen remains like on the picture.

Aurender W20 -> AudioAero La Fontaine, Lampizator  Pacific SE->Ayon Crossfire III or  Circle Labs A100 >Avantgarde Acoustic Trio LE 26 with 4x REL Carbon Special

12 hours ago, Noushy said:

It has a word clock input and to be honest paired with a killer DAC I doubt it will that different than the W20SE.  I think the clock sync is what will bring it up to W20/20SE levels or close.  And yes I have a $35K MSB setup I think will be amazing.

Noushy

Hi Noushy,

It's very interesting to see that the new main boards of the N20 and W20SE look pretty similar at first view. That certainly wasn't the case with the previous N10 and W20. @AriMargoliscan you share your thoughts on this matter?

However, it's very likely that the battery power supply in the W20/W20SE accounts for a great deal of their excellent sound quality. I would be very curious to hear the new N20 and W20SE side by side in a great system such as yours. 😀

Cheers,

Vincent

39 minutes ago, marslo said:

I did , it didn't help.  First I tried Polish, than after having checked int the App Stroe that there are only two languages available ( Korean and English ) I switched to English but I have still Korean description.

The screen remains like on the picture.

I think you are right. I had selected the Dutch language, but all is in English. Then I selected an unreadable language, but still English. With Polish I also have the English interface. But it is a mistery why you have the Korean language in your environment. Can it be a setting on your phone?

18 minutes ago, edje said:

I think you are right. I had selected the Dutch language, but all is in English. Then I selected an unreadable language, but still English. With Polish I also have the English interface. But it is a mistery why you have the Korean language in your environment. Can it be a setting on your phone?

It’s very unlikely , apart from Aurender I have no Korean connection;)

4 hours ago, edje said:

For some of these apps you have to exit/close and then restart for the change to be reflected. Just a thought.

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE, Rega Planar 10 turntable with Aphelion 2 cartridge.

The App is only available in English and Korean language. If the App does not find a supported language on the phone it will use its default, Korean. On the iPhone settings (not in the App) you will have to choose English as the second language. So first may be German, Dutch or another one and second must be English. Than remove the App and install it again. The App will use the first language in the list on your iPhone that it supports. In this case it will show up in English. Works fine for me, the App is really cool!

Hope it helps!

58 minutes ago, gb-70 said:

The App is only available in English and Korean language. If the App does not find a supported language on the phone it will use its default, Korean. On the iPhone settings (not in the App) you will have to choose English as the second language. So first may be German, Dutch or another one and second must be English. Than remove the App and install it again. The App will use the first language in the list on your iPhone that it supports. In this case it will show up in English. Works fine for me, the App is really cool!

You are right :). Thank you.

I selected English instead of Polish as a language for my Iphone 8 and now the app is  also  in English .

But it has to be solved by Aurender , I do not want my Iphone in Enligsh just for one app. Imho the default setting in the app should be English and not Korean.

I just got the N100C. I'm trying to transfer music from my desktop computer. I noticed that every few files, the transfer speed would drop to zero and then starts again after a few seconds. The transfer speeds are also slow. The average is about 200 Mbps; max about 600-700 Mbps but rarely. Is this normal? 

I tried using Windows Explorer and SyncBack (it mirrors contents from desktop to the N100C).  
My router is Netgear AC1750 (R6700v3). It's capable of 1Gbps on Ethernet. 
All connections are Ethernet using Cat7 cables. 
I'm using Windows 10 Home. 

I also emailed Aurender support, but thought I should try here too, hoping someone would know what's going on or tell me that's normal. I had the X100L before, but it has been years since I've tried to transfer my entire music library, so I don't remember if this is normal. 
37 minutes ago, lmf22 said:
I just got the N100C. I'm trying to transfer music from my desktop computer. I noticed that every few files, the transfer speed would drop to zero and then starts again after a few seconds. The transfer speeds are also slow. The average is about 200 Mbps; max about 600-700 Mbps but rarely. Is this normal? 

I tried using Windows Explorer and SyncBack (it mirrors contents from desktop to the N100C).  
My router is Netgear AC1750 (R6700v3). It's capable of 1Gbps on Ethernet. 
All connections are Ethernet using Cat7 cables. 
I'm using Windows 10 Home. 

I also emailed Aurender support, but thought I should try here too, hoping someone would know what's going on or tell me that's normal. I had the X100L before, but it has been years since I've tried to transfer my entire music library, so I don't remember if this is normal. 

The limiting factor is always the speed at which the drives can read and write, not one’s network. Your speeds are normal. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

23 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

The limiting factor is always the speed at which the drives can read and write, not one’s network. Your speeds are normal. 

Ah I see. Thank you! 

I did some experimenting with large files (96-192kHz 24bit AIFF) versus CD-quality files (44.1kHz 16bit AIFF). Seems like the transfer speed drops to zero more often with the large files. Maybe the hard drive is catching up (i.e., slower write speed). 

I have just downloaded the new iphone app (for my brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max). 
it’s fantastic! 
The large 6.7” screen on the iPhone 12 Pro Max allows it to be completely usable and having the ability to control my Aurender from the palm of my hand with a device that literally never leaves my side (or pocket) is refreshing! 
Thanks for finally bringing this capability to us!! 

5E35F294-1465-41A6-A9F0-40171811CDD7.png

13 minutes ago, agladstone said:

I have just downloaded the new iphone app (for my brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max). 
it’s fantastic! 
The large 6.7” screen on the iPhone 12 Pro Max allows it to be completely usable and having the ability to control my Aurender from the palm of my hand with a device that literally never leaves my side (or pocket) is refreshing! 
Thanks for finally bringing this capability to us!! 

5E35F294-1465-41A6-A9F0-40171811CDD7.png

Agree 100%. 

On my iPhone 12 Pro it’s awesome. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

11 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Agree 100%. 

On my iPhone 12 Pro it’s awesome. 

I’m actually listening to even more music than I typically do because of the convenience of being able to so easily fire up an album or playlist and also able to control it from anywhere in my condo from my palm!! 
Meanwhile, I suggest everyone should check out the album shown in my que. 
Sammy Brue - I Am Nice (available on Qobuz HiRez or Tidal), I just discovered him. 
I would describe his music as if Bob Dylan and The Violent Femmes had a baby:) 

The fact that he recorded it when he was only 14 is just mind blowing considering the depth of his lyrics and the great musicality and sing along melody of his songs. He has a new released 2020 album also and he is now 17. The new album is less Americana Pop and leans more towards a Nirvana / Radiohead like edge. I prefer the first album. 

I have another 2 questions...

About 3 and a half years ago I asked a question in this thread about sorting albums by artist chronologically. The responses were all saying Conductor app didn’t have that capability (which really shocked me) but was constantly improving. Well should I assume albums chronological is a way to sort now? In other words Abbey Road (1969) is shown after Sgt Pepper (1967)? Or is it still A-Z?

album art.... I know you can search the internet for covers but I have carefully curated all my albums with accurate hi res artwork and in many cases custom scans. Can I use the same files and scans using the aurender manager app? Is there a max resolution or size? I don’t care about taking a photo... 

yes I still haven't pulled the trigger on a music server yet and have been getting by with iTunes and an Oppo Blu-ray player for far too long.

Samsung 2TB SSD external drive > Oppo 205 USB in > McIntosh C45 > Proceed AMP5 > Mirage HDT Speakers > Velodyne HGS15 Sub // Nordost Blue Heaven Cables, PS Audio Quintet, OWC 2TB Mercury Elite Pro Firewire