IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

It shouldn't be. Fidelizer doesn't touch anything related to volume control. All it did was optimizing clock resolution, managing priorities and core affinity in core audio and software processes. Maybe some changes make you perceived increasing volume in some system setup?

I just noticed we are both based in Thailand. Small world indeed. I measured it and I can tell you it is exactly 3db increase. I concede that it may have to do with the way Fidelizer interacts with HQPlayer on windows 10. It is not a problem I was just interested if it was intended. I like how it sounds. Where would I find the different feature I might encounter with the paid version vs the free version? I like the fact that it resets when you reboot.

From my tests here with HQPlayer playing with JPLAY and HiFace Two, it sounds about the same to me. But since HQPlayer has a lot of DSP and configuration so it's possible that core audio optimizations may affect some of HQPlayer's internal processing leading to louder sound.

If you get 3db increase from Workstation level as well, I assume it'll be the same on Fidelizer Pro. However, Fidelizer Pro doesn't touch anything related to volume leveling or mixer. There's a few of Fidelizer Pro customers using it with HQPlayer in various configurations and this is the first time I've heard of this. But it shouldn't be a problem if it works well there.

That registry entry has "explorer.exe", that is the default...

You can also see the Fidelizer Core entry, created by your installer...

euEudhA.png

I see. So you set explorer as default shell in core mode. Normally, core mode will have command prompt as default shell making Run not working. Good to see Fidelizer Pro working fine over there.

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

- explorer.exe as shell shows "Desktop Environment" if the system is in GUI mode.

- explorer.exe as shell shows command prompt with light blue border if the system is in minimal-server mode

- explorer.exe as shell shows command prompt with gray border if the system is in core mode

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

I just wanted to highlight that explorer.exe will launch either the command prompt or the desktop environment depending on what mode a system is in.

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

I run AO in minimal server mode because core mode wont work with Minimserver and some of the transcoding features I use. I set the shell to default (command prompt) and fidelizercore.exe starts up fine automatically when I restart my PC. I can see the Fidelizer window telling me the core is being optimized and in the task manager where I see fidelizer as an app running.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

You only need to setup Fidelizer Pro as default shell through ServiceTool only when you don't see Fidelizer Pro running on startup. If you see Fidelizer Pro running on startup, you're good now and Fidelizer Pro just needs to be installed once for most of the times without trouble.

As for now I'm aware that some machines don't need to be logged on making some strange issues with Fidelizer Pro. It'll be solved in next release. For those who have issues like getting not built for this machine or getting some random process like pv.exe error, please contact me and get the updating build to be fixed.

Regards,

Windows X

You only need to setup Fidelizer Pro as default shell through ServiceTool only when you don't see Fidelizer Pro running on startup. If you see Fidelizer Pro running on startup, you're good now and Fidelizer Pro just needs to be installed once for most of the times without trouble.

As for now I'm aware that some machines don't need to be logged on making some strange issues with Fidelizer Pro. It'll be solved in next release. For those who have issues like getting not built for this machine or getting some random process like pv.exe error, please contact me and get the updating build to be fixed.

Regards,

Windows X

That's me. Getting popup error codes from windows and license/build messages from Fidelizer. This is on my audio pc that is in core mode and not on-line.

However, Fidelizer still appears to be working and sounds fantastic! :)

2 modified PCs in a streamer with WS2012/ AO 2.20/ Jplay 7/ Fidelizer Pro 8.2/ Process Lasso/

Pachanko lan cables & PPA ethernet switch between pcs > Audio PC JCat Femto usb audio card > iFi Gemini 3.0 dual headed usb cable > iFi iGalvanic > iFi iUsb power 3.0   > iFi iPurifier 3 > Singxer SU-1 (i2s out) > Wyred 4 Sound DAC2V2 DSDse >

1) maxed out Woo WA2 > Beyerdynamic T1 w/ Forza Noir hybrid cable mod

2) Woo WA2 pre amp > Exposure 2010S2 Int Amp + Exposure 2010S2 Power Amp > Von Gaylord Legend Speakers + REL T-5 Sub-Bass System

***Audio system powered by two Equi=Core 300 balanced power sources                                                       

My PC didn't boot up yesterday so I spent another day fixing it. Damn those shop technicians who applied too few thermal paste on CPU.

To not confuse with AO's default shell feature, I'd like to make a few notes here.

1. If you don't see Fidelizer Pro booting up on startup, you can use AO's default shell feature to set it to Fidelizer Pro to fix this issue.

2. If you see Fidelizer Pro booting up on startup, it means Fidelizer Pro is working and you don't need to do anything else for Fidelizer Pro. You can set default shell to something else you prefer or you can skip this feature.

Regards,

Windows X

I loaded Fidelizer free this morning and like what I'm hearing, as well as how it's been better integrated with Windows since a couple of years ago (had to take it off my computer then). I have a few questions:

- On a single user desktop Win 8.1 PC with a Directstream dac and JPlay, I've been running MinimServer and playing with Kazoo. In using Fidelizer, does it integrate with MinimServer? I chose Fidelizer's Network mode instead of Audiophile, thinking that would substitute, but obviously not.

- Why does the program open a save window each time I click on Fidelize? Is there something to save?

- Is there a way to load Fidelizer with the last settings at computer startup automatically, without needing to do it all manually each time?

- Any way to turn off Fidelizer opening its webpage in IE each time it starts? IE is not my default browser and I don't need to see the webpage each time.

Thanks,

I loaded Fidelizer free this morning and like what I'm hearing, as well as how it's been better integrated with Windows since a couple of years ago (had to take it off my computer then). I have a few questions:

- On a single user desktop Win 8.1 PC with a Directstream dac and JPlay, I've been running MinimServer and playing with Kazoo. In using Fidelizer, does it integrate with MinimServer? I chose Fidelizer's Network mode instead of Audiophile, thinking that would substitute, but obviously not.

- Why does the program open a save window each time I click on Fidelize? Is there something to save?

- Is there a way to load Fidelizer with the last settings at computer startup automatically, without needing to do it all manually each time?

- Any way to turn off Fidelizer opening its webpage in IE each time it starts? IE is not my default browser and I don't need to see the webpage each time.

Thanks,

: It doesn't integrate itself with MinimServer. Fidelizer free version is a utility that instantly apply audio optimizations and shall work until system restarts. Network Streaming is Audiophile with network optimizations. If you want to integrate Fidelizer into system, consider purchasing Fidelizer Pro that works as part of system services.

: It asks for Media Player Application to be launched with Fidelizer optimizations since running any application after Audiophile optimization level will be nerved down to single core at idle priority. In this case, you should select MinimServer.

: You can add it to startup manually but you'll be asked for media player application everytime on startup since its not Fidelizer's nature to be run on startup. If you want better startup implementation, consider Fidelizer Pro where it offers startup optimizations directly.

: There is. Fidelizer Plus/Pro won't open homepage after optimizations. Some people bought Fidelizer Plus just to get that homepage off and get better sound. Most people purchased Fidelizer Pro though.

Regards,

Windows X

In the latest build of windows 10 build 10130 Fidelizer no longer works without causing freezes or lockups with HQplayer. Just wanted to point this out so Windows X can look into the problem. This is also using the latest version of HQP. I suspect the core optimization is the problem.

Same behavior in my system with 8.1 pro. I solved by choosing, in Fidelizer Pro, "Custom" instead of "Extremist" and deselecting "core optimizations". This feature seems to conflict with the HQP core management.

- Pc Server: Win 10 Pro 64bit with two NICs (one dedicated to JPLAY/HQPlayer) with Fidelizer Pro/Process Lasso

- NAA Pc: Gygabyte 2807 - Windows Server 2016 Virtual Core Mode with AO v. 2.20b6 and Process Lasso

- Wireworld Starlight usb 3.0 (from NAA) + iGalvanic 3.0 + Furutech GT2 USB cable + iFi iUsb Micro 3.0 + Oyaide Continental 5S Silver (to DAC) 

- dac T+A DAC 8 DSD  - preamplifier Audio Research LS22r - amplifier Mark Levinson 27.5 - loudspeakers Dynaudio Confidence C1

- Interconnets: Kimber Kable Select - Loudspeaker Cables: Kimber Kable 8TC

- Headphones: Focal Utopia   - Headphone Amplifier: Bryston BHA-1

Same behavior in my system with 8.1 pro. I solved by choosing, in Fidelizer Pro, "Custom" instead of "Extremist" and deselecting "core optimizations". This feature seems to conflict with the HQP core management.

Thanks for the suggestion it does work on windows 10 now. My only question would be what exactly is Fidelizer doing/adding without the core optimizations other that placing HQPlayer in high priority? Perhaps it is stopping some unnecessary services but when I look in task manager I can't see where that is happening. Is there some other magic it is performing?

Did you select HQPlayer as Media Player Application? If you run HQPlayer manually after optimizations with multi-core, it'll run any software with single core and that'd cause performance issues.

Yes I did select HQP as the Media Player. My computer is multi-core I7 on windows 10. Deselecting core optimization solves the problem but then what is the real benefit of Fidelizer without this? Miska does state that he is doing his own core optimization in HQP later version.

multi-core optimization will put non-audio process to single core so audio related processes will have less interference from those. If you run HQPlayer through Fidelizer as Media Player Application, HQPlayer will have access to all cores and run at High priority. Maybe HQPlayer relies on some non-audio processes on some features with some strange priority control (It registered itself at lowest priority).

purchase_offer.jpg

In just one month, I can’t believe I can make another 100th offer in next month. No wonder why I was so busy last month. We had usually high customers and some group purchases last month making another 100th purchase in just about one month.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $30.0 (Until 14 June 2015)

Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $55.0 (Until 14 June 2015)

This offer will last until 14th June 2015. I’ll release 6.8 soon after this campaign is over. I’ll be working on other projects this week and will update Fidelizer in next week. You can consider this as good time to upgrade or buy additional licenses for Dual PC setup.

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19073[/ATTACH]​

In just one month, I can’t believe I can make another 100th offer in next month. No wonder why I was so busy last month. We had usually high customers and some group purchases last month making another 100th purchase in just about one month.

This offer will last until 14th June 2015. I’ll release 6.8 soon after this campaign is over. I’ll be working on other projects this week and will update Fidelizer in next week. You can consider this as good time to upgrade or buy additional licenses for Dual PC setup.

Awesome! I am going to buy this for my Audio PC now! Thank you.

I assume people who buy now will be eligible for the upgrade to 6.8?

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

Just took advantage of the lower price for Fidelizer Pro for my Audio PC. Adding Fidelizer to my Control PC made a big improvement. I hope to have similar results on my Audio PC. I'll report back what I find.

Other components:

So if I use Windows 7 64-bit and manually running the program at system start is acceptable, Plus will suffice, correct? What else would Pro get me?

I'm basically running foobar2000 with an external DAC ( Modi 2 ) on a work PC, so I can't shut down a whole lot of potentially necessary background processes. Would I still benefit from Plus?

What is the difference between Plus and Pro from the standpoint of a multipurpose Win 8.1 desktop using JPlay, etc.?

Just took advantage of the lower price for Fidelizer Pro for my Audio PC. Adding Fidelizer to my Control PC made a big improvement. I hope to have similar results on my Audio PC. I'll report back what I find.

I've sent you another Fidelizer Pro just now. Let me know if you need my help in setting up Dual PC playback.

So if I use Windows 7 64-bit and manually running the program at system start is acceptable, Plus will suffice, correct? What else would Pro get me?

I'm basically running foobar2000 with an external DAC ( Modi 2 ) on a work PC, so I can't shut down a whole lot of potentially necessary background processes. Would I still benefit from Plus?

If you can afford, Pro is way better than Plus. It has Machine Configuration making more precise optimizations, and has permanent system configuration that improve audio performanece a lot more.

What is the difference between Plus and Pro from the standpoint of a multipurpose Win 8.1 desktop using JPlay, etc.?

There're 3 main benefits for Pro over Plus as below

1. startup optimizations service (More convenience)

2. Machine Configuration (More precise for different audio applications)

3. Permanent system configuration (Better audio performance through permanent tweaks)

Most people purchased Pro and all customers are satisfied with their purchase (Zero negative feedback so far). Today is the last day of 20% off offer.

If you're about to release v6.8, that presumably means v.7 is not far behind. Having had this happen with a couple programs in the past year, where the current version was substantially discounted and then a new number version came out three to six months later and wanted a a more than nominal update purchase, I'm wondering how this works with Fidelizer. Thanks,