IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

As some people have asked me before about Fidelizer's compatibility with Windows 10. I'd like to inform the result after using Windows 10 for a week.

1. Sound quality from Windows 10 is better than Windows 7/8/8.1.

2. All functions of Fidelizer are working fine on Windows 10.

3. Fidelizer is becoming more effective in Windows 10 thanks to improved MMCSS as system driver.

4. Licensed software works fine after changing operating system.

If you're using computer as dedicated audio source and can upgrade to Windows 10, I suggest you to do it now for better sound quality. If you're also using computer to work too, you may wait until you're sure that upgrading to Windows 10 won't affect your work.

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

• 3 weeks later...

I said I’ll add option to support 15.6ms clock with JPLAY request but it took longer than expected with some other changes to improve. This version shouldn’t be sonically better than version 6.8 since most changes aren’t related to audio playback.

But if you’re using JPLAY, it may improve JPLAY’s effectiveness because Fidelizer won’t touch JPLAY processes so it won’t interfere with optimizations written by Josef in his program.

If you want the better sound, you can disable UAC completely by setting “EnableLUA” to 0 to bypass security layers. You can read how to disable user account control completely from here.

Changelog for version 6.9

Free

-Added ‘OS Timer resolution for low latency audio optimizations’ for compatibility with JPLAY clock tweak

-Changed Fidelizer Upgrade Program button to open its page on website

-Choosing Music Player Application can now choose any file for MinimServer/batch script

-Improved stability with JPLAY and its Streamer

-Updated splash screen showing product’s edition and version

Plus

-Added ‘OS Timer resolution for low latency audio optimizations’ for compatibility with JPLAY clock tweak

-Choosing Music Player Application can now choose any file for MinimServer/batch script

-Music Player Application will also be remembered outside silent mode until this feature is deactivated

Pro

-Changed default Machine Configuration option to “Music Server with Network support (For remote controller)”

-Fixed Fidelizer Pro not launching on startup when laptop is not on AC power

-Fixed uninstallation bug that doesn’t remove startup feature

I also updated user guide document with recent changes from website. This is one of the biggest update I’ve ever released for a long while. and most of them aren’t related to sound quality lol. I hope it covers everything I’ve been requested to do. If I somehow missed some changes to be made, I’ll update it again in version 6.10 and so on until it’s completely bug-free and stable.

Download: Fidelizer 6.9

Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

I just received 6.9.

What is the difference between setting UAC to "never," setting EnableLUA to 0 and setting behavior of the elevation prompt to elevate w/o prompting? The linked article seems to treat all three as the same, i.e., turning off UAC. After installing Win 8.1 as an administrator, the third method's result always seems to be there.

Is there a working fix for using JPLAY with JRIVER? There was a reg fix but didn't work for me on win7. I wouldn't mind trying my copy of JPLAY in my win10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DIGITAL: Windows 7 x64 JRMC19 >Adnaco S3B fiber over USB (battery power)> Auralic Vega > Tortuga LDR custom LPSU > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ANALOG: PTP Audio Solid 9 > Audiomods Series V > Audio Technica Art-7 MC > Allnic H1201 > Tortuga LDR > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ACCESSORIES: PlatterSpeed, BlackCat cables, Antipodes Cables, Huffman Cables, Feickert Protracter, OMA Graphite mat, JRemote

@highstream Setting to never will disable UAC desktop feature in Windows. Setting EnableLUA to 0 will completely disable the whole user access rights management stuff.

@hifitubes Registry stopped working on recent version of MC20 and I'm using my own patcher for now. PM me if interested.

Disabling UAC from Control Panel slider will disable the activity of UAC only. There'll be no prompt dialog for asking to run as administrator and stuff but it still blocks some admin-required software on startup.

Setting EnableLUA to 0 will disable "Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode" in Group Policy completely which is more than User Account Control prompt.

Improved Fidelizer Update Notification System Announcement

Greetings everyone,

I've sent updated build of Fidelizer version 6.9 with new delivery platform to all customers now. As you can see, there's the follow changes of new system as below:

1. Update notification message will be sent from backend application so some of customers may get duplicated messages during trials and errors before the announcement.

2. Everyone will receive the private repository for Fidelizer updates. This should resolve privacy issues in previous platform that other customers can see your name in the shared repository.

3. Package of the software now has version specified. You'll receive future updates without losing previous version. Since storage is limited so I may preserve versioning up to specific revisions.

There's a lot of hard work to get this done in 48hrs rebuilding database from Excel template and copy/paste dynamic hyperlink one by one. Let me know if you didn't receive your private repository message or get a wrong ones so I can correct and resend it.

Regards,

Windows X

• 2 weeks later...

With orders from group purchase and some forgotten orders I found while rebuilding database, we reached 600th milestone sooner with help and support from dear customers. Now I'm launching this campaign from mobile so I'll apologize in advance in case of possible mistakes.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 ---> $30.0 (Until 6th September 2015)

Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 ---> $55.0 (Until 6th September 2015)

This offer will last until 6th September 2015. Version 6.9 was released recently and it looks like I'll have to release version 6.10 soon to correct some issues with user experience. Some people still have trouble setting up JPLAY 15.6ms clock. I hope this will be good opportunity for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer.

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

• 2 weeks later...
I have pro. how do you know when it's on? it seems to keep recycling

Thank you for purchasing Fidelizer Pro. Fidelizer Pro will start on startup. If you see Fidelizer setup screen again on startup, you probably selected Fidelizer Pro software instead of Music Player Application. Please configure again with your choice of Music Player Application.

Regards,

Windows X

Free version is standalone application that doesn't need to be uninstalled. You may remove the file and keep using Fidelizer Pro.

As for music player app, I'd recommend choosing primary player of your choice. Maybe MC20 is good to go. You can also check Fidelify for bit-perfect audio playback on Spotify too.

Regards,

Windows X

Free version is standalone application that doesn't need to be uninstalled. You may remove the file and keep using Fidelizer Pro.

As for music player app, I'd recommend choosing primary player of your choice. Maybe MC20 is good to go. You can also check Fidelify for bit-perfect audio playback on Spotify too.

Regards,

Windows X

how do I configure the machine to start with jrmc 20 or Spotify?

thanks

You'll be prompted to select Music Player Application software automatically if you choose Audiophile/Extremist optimization level. You won't be prompted on Workstation but you can choose Customize and select "Launch audiophile player with Fidelizer optimizations" option.

Regards,

Windows X

Dumb question. So free version you apply, and next restart all changes revert?

I ask because after applying sometimes it wants to restart the machine.

I'm a little confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIGITAL: Windows 7 x64 JRMC19 >Adnaco S3B fiber over USB (battery power)> Auralic Vega > Tortuga LDR custom LPSU > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ANALOG: PTP Audio Solid 9 > Audiomods Series V > Audio Technica Art-7 MC > Allnic H1201 > Tortuga LDR > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ACCESSORIES: PlatterSpeed, BlackCat cables, Antipodes Cables, Huffman Cables, Feickert Protracter, OMA Graphite mat, JRemote

how do I reinstall fid. pro, without having to pay for it again. still can't get iit to work

Fidelizer Pro is single PC license. If you reinstall Fidelizer Pro on the same machine, it should work. It won't work if you reinstall it on different machine or have some required services like Windows Management Instrumentation not working properly. Please check User Guide and see requirements section below.

How to improve sound quality with Fidelizer

Let me know if you need something else. You can also contact me on Skype account for real-time support.

Regards,

Windows X

only thing it does is recycle b/w fidelizer and f. pro then tells me to restart my pc. when I do that it starts the same process all over again. I can't tell if it is free fid. or pro that's running. all i'm trying to do is listen to music that is supposed to soud better !

I see. You probably selected Fidelizer software as music player application for making this loop. If you're prompted for music player application after hitting Fidelize button, please select audiophile player like foobar/j river. You can also read user guide for recommendations.

Regards,

Windows X

This seems confusing. Let me ask you some questions for confirmation.

1. Did the program tell you that it's not designed for your machine?

2. Can you see main screen similar to free version choosing "Optimization Level" and other options?

3. What optimization level did you select before hitting Fidelize?

4. Did you get any file dialog prompt to select something after hitting Fidelize?

Regards,

Windows X