IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

Notification of Terms and Agreement Update

Tonight I did a review on website and found Terms and Agreement are long and inconsistently wrapped. So I decided to revise the context again for the ease of reading and understanding as below:

1. Purchased product shall be used only on the machine that generated fidelizer.key. It will not work on any other machine.

2. Customer may ask to transfer license to a new machine once. Any further request will be regarded as another purchase.

3. A purchased product license will be a single PC license. A discount can be negotiated on higher volumes.

4. You will receive a repository to download products and minor updates when new version arrives.

5. Upgrading to a more advanced version like from "Plus" to "Pro" will pay $30 more instead of $69.95.

6. Upgrading to a new major version costs about 30% of product’s price for both single and multiple licenses purchased.

7. Refund of a product can only be done if the product fails to work after all support and troubleshooting.

Some people who bought more than one license asked me about upgrading cost in future and I'd like to make it clear here that it'll be 30% of product's price. No matter how many licenses you have, you'll pay only for one to upgrade.

Regards,

Windows X

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

Hey Windows X I've been enjoying your software running Windows 10 and JRiver following this configuration. But lately I subscribed to HOOQ tv streaming and experienced a slowdown while watching movies on HOOQ, it's like your program is slowing down the streaming. I tried to uninstall fidelizer to get back on default settings and watch movies again on HOOQ and the slowing down are gone. Any thoughts on how can I solve this issue of slowing down? Is there another way of settings on Fidelizer using Extremist, I mean which options to tick and which options not to tick if I'm going to install it back. Tnx

Here's step-by-step for using Fidelizer Pro with your interests in mind.

1. Run Fidelizer Pro software

2. Select 'Extremist' Optimization Level and 'Music Server with Network support (For remote controller)' for Machine Configuration.

3. Click Fidelize

4. When prompted to select Music Player Application, navigate to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 21' and select 'Media Center 21.exe'.

5. Reboot

You'll see Fidelizer working on startup and open J River Media Center 21 after optimizations. Network still works fine with headless music server setup.

• 2 weeks later...

award.png

Today Paul candy informed me that Fidelizer Pro review is finally live on 6moons. That’s one good news I’m going to write about tonight after reading the review. In my surprise, I found unusually large picture like I’ve made some sort of achievement on the last page of the review. I clicked on the image to findout what Realsization is like and here’s what it says.

“CHEAP & CHEERFUL BUT CHAMPIONS”

My review of Sezai Saktanber’s DIY SilverFi cables from Ankara/Turkey signaled the need for this award which is unapologetically concerned with extreme value. To be worthy of our cheapskate recognition, uncompromised build quality and excellent performance have to coincide. The imagery is self-explanatory – Padma Sambhava, Tibet’s patron saint and great realizer, surrounded by coins of antiquity. Realsization takes standards educated by exposure to the best of audio and investigates how much money can be saved while maintaining the essence of ultra performance.

Paul told me the award is for an improvement well beyond what the low price suggests plus I obviously have spent a great deal of time and effort on improving computer music playback. Thank you, Paul. That means a lot to me.

Yay! ~ And don’t forget to read the Fidelizer Pro review too. The award is big news but good review is also important too :)

can fidelizer be used with a squeezebox touch and Logitech media server?

thanks,

drmike

I have a SBT and a SB2 with LMS on a pc running Fidelizer free, I find it makes rather a nice difference.

Once, I somehow iron out some windows 10 glitches such as keeping a ps2 keyboard on line, and connecting to the rest of the pc network, I think I will be rather tempted to go for the pro version.

Have Fun Testing.

:-)

It appeared I left some troublesome bugs for new users in 6.10 that doesn’t seem to work like Workstation on default configuration. Now I solved this issue for good. It doesn’t take too much time fixing it but I was occupied with other projects and only have time to finish 6.11 recently.

I also aligned Security Center service to be handled only when UAC is turned off completely. So you won’t see Security Center being disabled notification anymore unless you turn UAC off completely. There’s also other fixes I applied too like fixing typos and make default browser behave properly on Windows 10.

Changelog for version 6.11

Free

-Fixed default browser launch software bug on some platforms

-Fixed selecting all available options when run the software for the first time

-Fixed stopping ‘Security Center’ service when UAC is turned on

-Fixed typos in software

Plus

-Fixed stopping ‘Security Center’ service when UAC is turned on

-Fixed typos in software

Pro

-Fixed disabling ‘Security Center’ service when UAC is turned on

-Fixed typos in software

It took me a while to upgrade backend system to generate software and send update notification to all customers. I also updated User Guide with matching pictures to each scenario for better understanding. Please let me know if there’s anything else missing to fix. I forgot about fixing security center until one user notified me again yesterday.

Download: Fidelizer 6.11

Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Although there is no direct reference to it something you fixed/improved in version 6.11 is a sonic improvement in windows 10. I downloaded the new version and installed right after using 6.10 and immediately noticed an improvement. More width and depth in the soundstage is obvious.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21720[/ATTACH]

Paul told me the award is for an improvement well beyond what the low price suggests plus I obviously have spent a great deal of time and effort on improving computer music playback. Thank you, Paul. That means a lot to me.

Congratulations on the "Realsization" award.

Just ordered Fidelizer Pro - probably one of many following the award and review.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Although there is no direct reference to it something you fixed/improved in version 6.11 is a sonic improvement in windows 10. I downloaded the new version and installed right after using 6.10 and immediately noticed an improvement. More width and depth in the soundstage is obvious.

Maybe some slight changes of features selection and services management affect it. Great to hear it's working fine over there. :)

Regards,

Windows X

Congratulations on the "Realsization" award.

Just ordered Fidelizer Pro - probably one of many following the award and review.

Thank you. It's my honor to be the first software that receives 6moons' Realsization award.

I wonder how they're hunting for awards. If anyone knows, please let me know. :)

Regards,

Windows X

Installed Extremist with Network Support but after a while started getting dropouts.

I am using JRiver, HQPlayer and since recently Bughead.

Both Bughead and HQP are brute force players so I realized that backing off to Workstation was better.

I was surprised to see JRiver have dropouts because I used the free extremist version for a long time without problems. I backed off the settings by unchecking "Launch Audiophile Player with Fidelizer Optimizations". Seems to work ok but would be interested to know your opinion.

I do have McAfee Antivirus running as my audio computer is network connected - cannot afford to turn that off.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

It seems you're using more than one players so I assume you're running them manually outside Fidelizer. Fidelizer will set non-audio processes with low priority and isolate them to single dirty core.

If you run software manually outside Fidelizer's launch application feature, it'll run on single dirty core along with all non-audio processes. You'll need to optimize the process manually with either Task Manager or Process Lasso. Set priority to High and set affinity to run with all cores or all but last core depending on your preference.

Since there's a few people running software manually on higher optimization levels, I'll see what I can do to improve the situation without this much of hassle.

Regards,

Windows X

I can help assist you with the installation through remote desktop connection. But right now I'm on vacation visiting countryside area in Northern part of Thailand so it's hard to find reliable connection to do so in this week.

However, installing Fidelizer Pro is very simple. Here's step-by-step to use Fidelizer Pro.

1. Extract files from zip archive.

2. Read User Guide.pdf

3. Run Fidelizer Pro executable file.

4. Select Optimization Level

5. Select Machine Configuration

6. If you get prompt for Music Player Application, select your main music player application.

7. Reboot.

Most optimal setup would be

Optimization Level: Extremist

Machine Configuration:

Music Server (for Single PC)

Music Server with Network Support (for Single PC with network)

Network Transport (For Control PC)

Network Render (For Audio PC)

Media Center (For watching movies)

If you get prompted for selecting music player application, choose mostly used music player application. For Audio PC without any app running. simply press ESC button.

You'll see Fidelizer Pro running on startup and see your selected music player application running shortly after. Easy, right? And don't forget to include fidelizer.key data before purchasing.

Regards,

Windows X

I can help assist you with the installation through remote desktop connection. But right now I'm on vacation visiting countryside area in Northern part of Thailand so it's hard to find reliable connection to do so in this week.

Gorgeous part of Thailand in the north. Everyone seems to talk about Phuket which was nice, but the North is as nice or nicer IMO. I visited Chiang Mai and then to Chiang Rai (rode Elephants through jungle) and then up to the Golden Triangle -> looking across the bridge at communism in Myanmar.

YAY! 800th license milestone reached. Another 200th left to reach 1000th. This wouldn’t be possible without continuous support and contributions from everyone.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $30.0 (Until 29th November 2015)

Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $55.0 (Until 29th November 2015)

This offer will last until 29th November 2015. I’ll be working on Windows 10 updates for a while and will release 6.12 later with some improvements upon request. I got some requests from existing customers who purchased some before recently. I hope this will be good opportunity for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer. I also refunded the excessive amount for customers who ordered today.

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

I noticed this update from my recently bought Lenovo tablet just before going to a trip with my dad. Now I’m back and it’s about time to test this major update for Windows 10. I noticed some new icons and over all it’s more stable than before.

As for sound quality, I notice the improvements significantly. It has better dynamics and more fluid than before. Windows 10 sounds clearly better than Windows 8.1 and this update takes a few steps higher than before, especially with Fidelizer Pro.

If you’re running Windows 10 right now, I suggest you to update to v1511 immediately. And happy listening. :)

UPDATE: On downside note, audio latency is increased. I used to get stable playback at 3ms with Hiface Two but now it's creased to 4ms. Older Windows 10 gives more solid sound thanks to lower latency performance. However, it still gives better transparency and separation.

Hi,

Just installed fidelizer pro on the audio pc (server 2012 with AO). But how do I now control the commands? I don't see any command screen where I can type. Hope you can help me out. I want to change the Jplay setting (or do I need to do that only at the control pc?). I use JPlay streamer.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Just installed fidelizer pro on the audio pc (server 2012 with AO). But how do I now control the commands? I don't see any command screen where I can type. Hope you can help me out. I want to change the Jplay setting (or do I need to do that only at the control pc?). I use JPlay streamer.

Thanks in advance!

Fidelizer Pro doesn't need to be controlled after installation. If you're running in core mode, please set Fidelizer Pro as default shell through AO's ServiceTool.

To change JPLAY settings, please run C:\JPLAY\JPLAYSettings.exe

Will Fidelizer work in a windows 10 partition using bootcamp in an Apple MacBook?

It, it does. It also works on Parallels.

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I received more reports about playback issues with multi-core optimizations so I re-evaluated the core optimizations and realized that I left a critical bug there. In reserved process list, I accidently added one more space making the reserved process list not working properly. As a result, some audio processes got affected by this. I thought they worked before because some processes are secured but not all goes as planned. Now I fixed this critical bug and should improve sound quality with better stability.

Some people requested me to allow manual process execution running normal so I added explorer into reserved process list to run any music player application after optimizations without penalty in Audiophile/Extremist optimization levels. Now I'm running Audiophile optimization level playing games and working without significant system slow down. I also added JPLAY clock detection so OS Timer option will be unchecked if JPLAY clock is set to 15.6ms. I hope you guys will find it handy.

Changelog for version 6.12

Free

-Executing a new process after optimizations will run with all cores instead of isolated core

-Fixed non-audio process optimizations bug where reserved process list doesn't work properly

-OS timer option will be unchecked if JPLAY Clock is set to 15.6ms

Plus

-Executing a new process after optimizations will run with all cores instead of isolated core

-Fixed non-audio process optimizations bug where reserved process list doesn't work properly

Pro

-Task Scheduler service will by disabled and startup will rely on registry if EnableLUA is set to 0

Since uploading over 800 licenses will take quite a bit of time and space, I’ll have to remove previous 6.9 release so you can find up to last 3 revisions in your repository. Let us know if there’s any change that affect your usability so we can improve in next release.

Download: Fidelizer 6.12

Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.