IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

I am using fidelizer 7.6 as shell on a nuc Celeron running W10 home with AO 2.1.

I am trying to install V7.9 of Fidelizer without success.

I am uninstalling 7.6, installing 7.9. After installation completes, I am running fidelizer at renderer mode. I choose the media player (MUSIChi suite) and restart. Fidelizer I not running at all.

When I downgrade to 7.6, when I do the same procedure described above, everything works fine.

Any suggestions?

thanks! email: [email protected]

Fidelizer Pro

Now we’ve reached 2,500th milestone, half way to go for 3,000th license. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week.  I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 15th May 2017.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 1st October 2017)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 1st October 2017)
Fidelizer Enhanced ROM: US $49.95 —> $44.95 (Until 1st October 2017)
Fidelizer Advanced ROM: US $99.95 —> $89.95 (Until 1st October 2017)

This offer will last until 1st October 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

Since I also introduced Fidelizer Purist ROM in Portable Products section recently, I think this should be a good opportunity to introduce purchase offer for Fidelizer Purist ROMs as well. I also added upgrading from Enhanced to Advanced ROM option today too.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I also made adjustments to have fidelizer.key filled automatically when you use “Order Fidelizer” button in Fidelizer software. I hope this will make order process easier. :)

Keetakawee Punpeng

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

I just built a new music player based on an ASRock J4205-ITX motherboard (embedded Intel Pentium quad-core CPU).  I am running Windows 10, JRiver, and Tidal HiFi/Masters.  I downloaded the free version of the Fidelizer software and ran the Audiophile Optimization Level (while this is a dedicated computer I am wary about running the Purist Optimization Level as I want Windows to keep updated and I need to be able to stream Tidal). 

I have listened for a couple of hours last night after running the optimization and felt the music was better than ever.  I did not do blind tests or even A/B testing so my impressions are not statistically valid, but the results are making me consider trying the Plus or Pro versions of the software (not really sure what the differences are).

Happy with the software!

On 10/2/2017 at 6:48 PM, NWCgrad said:

I just built a new music player based on an ASRock J4205-ITX motherboard (embedded Intel Pentium quad-core CPU).  I am running Windows 10, JRiver, and Tidal HiFi/Masters.  I downloaded the free version of the Fidelizer software and ran the Audiophile Optimization Level (while this is a dedicated computer I am wary about running the Purist Optimization Level as I want Windows to keep updated and I need to be able to stream Tidal). 

I have listened for a couple of hours last night after running the optimization and felt the music was better than ever.  I did not do blind tests or even A/B testing so my impressions are not statistically valid, but the results are making me consider trying the Plus or Pro versions of the software (not really sure what the differences are).

Happy with the software!

Hi. I'm glad to hear Fidelizer works great with your system. Here's the difference between Plus and Pro version.

Plus version will have improved core optimizations with more audio profiles to choose based on recent development on Windows 10. Free version's core optimizations stopped at Windows 7 without further updates except maintenance and important changes.

Pro version will come with permanent system optimizations that will further improve audio with permanent tweaks. It also come with more audio profile up to 7 profiles supporting wider solutions and can run as part of system startup which is good for headless solutions.

I recommend Pro version for best sounding optimizations at only $30 more. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with Fidelizer and computer audio. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

2 hours ago, NWCgrad said:

Listened to the Pro version of the software over the weekend. For right around $350 my DIY music player sounds unbelievably good. Thanks for the software that provides the finishing touch.

I'm happy to know Fidelizer can help DIY server sounding unbelievably good. Happy listening. :)

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, drmike said:

hello,

i just installed J River MC 23 64 bit. my fidelizer pro 7.9 does not see this file. any suggestions?

thanks,

drmike

I expect you haven’t directed it to the correct folder as the original JRIVER leaves tons of junk in it folder when uninstalled 

open Fidelizer again, when you close and it asks the folder option, opt to change to folder. 

Windows 10

Go go up one/two levels and select the x86 folder, then back into JRIVER and then select the exe file.

fidelizer is still looking in the 32bit folder and you need direct it to the 64bit folder

16 hours ago, drmike said:

hello,

i just installed J River MC 23 64 bit. my fidelizer pro 7.9 does not see this file. any suggestions?

thanks,

drmike

You need to navigate to "C:\Program Files" instead of "C:\Program Files (x86)" for 64-bit version. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...

Since AudiophileOptimizer's default shell issue detected, I've been struggling to make a proper resolution for a long while and now I came up with a proper fix now. Fidelizer will detect default shell first and it won't register itself if AudiophileOptimizer registers Fidelizer as default shell before.

I also improve audio performance with normal Windows audio engine such as audiodg.exe (which will be used with system DSP effects), some ASIO host controllers and add Dante/Merging compatibility so their networked audio technology will be fully compatible with Fidelizer.

By the way, I'm adding Chord Mojo into Fidelizer Mod project section now. If you're looking for a fine DAC to use with Fidelizer software, you may consider Fidelizer Mod products or send me inquiry about modding others. I also modified Chord Hugo TT and a few highend DACs too. :)

Changelog for version 7.10

Free

-Fixed audio performance issues with system defaut audio output with DSP on higher user levels
-Improved compatibility with NADAC, Dante/RedNet and ASIO host software

Plus

-Fixed audio performance issues with system defaut audio output with DSP on higher user levels

Pro

-Fixed startup optimizations to not register if detect Fidelizer as AudioPhileOptimizer's default shell

Download: Fidelizer 7.10
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 2,500 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I use JPLay Femto and use an IOS app like FiData. I plan on getting Roon shortly.

I just read the user guide and I believe there is a lot of stuff not applicable to me. For example

1) it says to download Foobar. Do I need to?

2) Set to Wasapi. Femto recommends Kernal Streaming

3) an instructions specific to my setup?

Thanks

VPI Classic II Benz Micro, Emotiva ERC-3, Auralic Vega, Modwright LS100 Pre, Wells Audio Inamorata, GR Research H Frame Sub, TWL, Transparent Audio, WyWire, MIT etc.

• 6 months later...
If I listen to DSD files on the NAS it occasionally makes a small leap.
If the DSD is inside the system SSD, it does not skip.

I found out that the problem is Fidelizer.

I installed clean without FIdelizer and no skip.
If I install fidelizer it skips, if I remove it it skips again, if I install clean without Fidelizer it doesn't skip.
What can I do?
Thank you.
  • 3 weeks later...