IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

I used to try with RME HDSP AES32 but no. DCC2 SE supports up to 96KHz so no 176.4/192KHz. You may send 96KHz separately but in the end it'll be mixed into 192 which is not supported by DAC's design.

However, DCC2 SE was the last Emm Labs that have word clock input so I couldn't let go of Rubidium and masterclock route just to get 192 support in DAC2X.

Windows X,

Thanks for your reply. I'll have it checked again. Wish you a happy 2015.

Version 6.3 released. Fixed error on Windows Server Core editions.

Changelog

Fidelizer

-Fixed core optimizations error on Windows Server Core editions by adding feature check before executing

Fidelizer Plus

-Fixed core optimizations error on Windows Server Core editions by adding feature check before executing

Fidelizer Pro

Info and Download: Fidelizer 6.3 Released – Now works properly on Windows Server Core

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

I have a good system, VTL MB 450 etc. I am going for the Fidelizer pro for 2 reasons:

1. improve the sound

2. your work, and the regular follow up on this site, justifiy a money contribution.

As for my problem. When I install Fidelizer (the last free upgrade) on Windows 7 the upgrade is not available on the initial image. I tried Google Chrome and Explorer without success. More, the selection of specific details is grey and not available.

Robert

Did you mean you can't download Fidelizer? If so, please open this page

Fidelizer 6.3 Released – Now works properly on Windows Server Core | Windows X's Live

And click on 'Fidelizer 6.3' link from that page to download.

If you have issue using Fidelizer, could you provide screenshot of options you selected in Fidelizer and possibly screenshot of your system problem that is grayed out? Free version won't have permanent changes so things should be normal after system restart.

Did you mean you can't download Fidelizer? If so, please open this page

Fidelizer 6.3 Released – Now works properly on Windows Server Core | Windows X's Live

And click on 'Fidelizer 6.3' link from that page to download.

If you have issue using Fidelizer, could you provide screenshot of options you selected in Fidelizer and possibly screenshot of your system problem that is grayed out? Free version won't have permanent changes so things should be normal after system restart.

My problem is not with the free Fidelizer as it seems to work. The problem is with the upgrade to Pro. The last version of the free Fidelizer gives me the correct screenshot but I cannot activate the upgrade option in the upper right corner of the screen, nor I can use anything else to upgrade.

Robert

100th_offer.jpg

Thank you guys for giving chance to small project from hobby to grow. On 5th January 2015, Fidelizer Upgrade Program reached 100th purchase milestone. To celebrate such event, we’d like to thank you Fidelizer users by offering limited time discounts.

Read more at Fidelizer Upgrade Program - 100th Purchase Offer

100th_offer.jpg

Thank you guys for giving chance to small project from hobby to grow. On 5th January 2015, Fidelizer Upgrade Program reached 100th purchase milestone. To celebrate such event, we’d like to thank you Fidelizer users by offering limited time discounts.

Read more at Fidelizer Upgrade Program - 100th Purchase Offer

I've tried the free version and like it enough to buy the Pro version. However, your choice of the site to host your downloads is at best, less than friendly and at worst, downright confusing and perhaps virus laden. This site does nothing but devalue your software!!

I know that the Adware site that you've chosen to act as your download site has been discussed here and elsewhere. But I cringe every time I go their to download Fidelizer! After 15 minutes of trying to find your PRO's download link, I'm quite tired and frustrated with all sorts links that aren't related to Fielizer.

What link do I actually clink on for Fidelizer Pro? Can I simply install it over the free version that I've already installed? How do I pay/buy the Pro version? Having your own website could obviously and easily answer all of these questions in one place bypassing all of the darn links to questionable sites and software!

I'm sure that you're either making money &/or paying nothing for this website because of all the mis-directions to other software, but now that your making funds, why not create your own website -- a Fidelizer (ONLY) website? It would be much more professional and not scare or dupe unwary "www" users. Hosting your own site with perhaps a Fidelizer Forum, would eliminate frustrating your potential customers and worse, scaring others away! Is the scam software or phishing perception one that you're trying to convey? If not, why not make your software more readily and easily available?

-Mike

I've tried the free version and like it enough to buy the Pro version. However, your choice of the site to host your downloads is at best, less than friendly and at worst, downright confusing and perhaps virus laden. This site does nothing but devalue your software!!

I know that the Adware site that you've chosen to act as your download site has been discussed here and elsewhere. But I cringe every time I go their to download Fidelizer! After 15 minutes of trying to find your PRO's download link, I'm quite tired and frustrated with all sorts links that aren't related to Fielizer.

What link do I actually clink on for Fidelizer Pro? Can I simply install it over the free version that I've already installed? How do I pay/buy the Pro version? Having your own website could obviously and easily answer all of these questions in one place bypassing all of the darn links to questionable sites and software!

I'm sure that you're either making money &/or paying nothing for this website because of all the mis-directions to other software, but now that your making funds, why not create your own website -- a Fidelizer (ONLY) website? It would be much more professional and not scare or dupe unwary "www" users. Hosting your own site with perhaps a Fidelizer Forum, would eliminate frustrating your potential customers and worse, scaring others away! Is the scam software or phishing perception one that you're trying to convey? If not, why not make your software more readily and easily available?

That's understandable and I'm currently building a new home for Fidelizer so upgrade program won't be disturbed by other stuff. To get Fidelizer Pro as upgrade program for now, you can follow instructions here.

Fidelizer upgrade program | Windows X's Live

Free version doesn't come as installer so you shouldn't have problem related to conflicts against free version. New website should be available by the time I release version 6.4 release. Here's an example how new website should be like this attachment.

fidelizer.jpg

That looks really nice...I think it will help drive sales for the Pro version as it adds to the overall credibility of the product...if "feels" more professional, if that makes sense.

I'm a Pro customer but didn't upgrade to Pro 6.3 because I'm using Windows 8 and this is for Windows Server. Is that correct that I should just wait for Pro 6.4 for my next upgrade?

John

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

That looks really nice...I think it will help drive sales for the Pro version as it adds to the overall credibility of the product...if "feels" more professional, if that makes sense.

I'm a Pro customer but didn't upgrade to Pro 6.3 because I'm using Windows 8 and this is for Windows Server. Is that correct that I should just wait for Pro 6.4 for my next upgrade?

John

You should wait until 6.4 update comes out with some bug fixes and new ability along with new website. I think it's almost done now. Here's the front page.

fidelizer.jpg

Fidelizer 6.4 Released – New website, new outlook

16500d1421549076t-fidelizer-6-0-released-big-update-and-upgrade-program-fidelizer.jpg

At last, a new home in Fidelizer-Audio.com website. Now I can focus making dedicated contents to Fidelizer and related audiophile projects since some potential customers are tormented by of ads from my original website hosting freeware projects. In new website, I focus only on what users want to read, what they want to see, and what they want to understand.

It took me only one day to build a new website but weeks later for rewriting contents over and over until it’s very easy to read and understand. If you ever have any questions about Fidelizer products or website, don’t hesitate to ask here. And also updating Fidelizer for changes to make it looks cool with new website here.

Changelog for version 6.4

Fidelizer

-Added core audio files missing warning in title bar if not found

-Added ‘Windows Management Instrumentation’ service checking before running

-Keeping some services from shutting down in Extremist is now possible without choosing Customize

-Removed setting default homepage option for less intrusive anti-theft protection

Fidelizer Plus

-Fixed unchecking multi-core optimizations not affecting core optimizations

-Keeping some services from shutting down in Extremist is now possible without choosing Customize

Fidelizer Pro

-Added option allowing whether to run core optimizations automatically on startup or not

-Fixed disabled services not enabling on machine configuration where it should be enabled

-Fixed Fidelizer Pro not remembering system configuration option selection

With the big changes in new website, we couldn’t make such small update for such events, can we? In version 6.4, we fixed some bugs and corrected more verification for compatibility with system and Audiophile Optimizer.

Download: Fidelizer 6.4

Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer 6.5 Released – Some bug fixes

16500d1421549076t-fidelizer-6-0-released-big-update-and-upgrade-program-fidelizer.jpg

After releasing version 6.4, some Fidelizer Pro users reported about Windows Management Instrumentation service not running. I did check again and found that I placed program order incorrectly causing service detection failure on case of running Extremist optimization level. This doesn’t happen to free/Plus users.

Changelog for version 6.5

Fidelizer

-Added enabling Windows Management Instrumentation service automatically

-Fixed service verification to run properly

Fidelizer Plus

Fidelizer Pro

-Removed Windows Management Instrumentation service from services list

I also add auto-enable feature on Windows Management Instrumentation service. I hope this won’t violate the rules to not causing permanent changes because it’s enabled by default already.

Download: Fidelizer 6.5

Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to add my experience to the thread. I have a mid-fi system by most audiophile standards, and it is a home theater/music/living room based system; therefore, it will never sound as good as I would like due to these constraints. I have been very impressed with the addition of the Schiit Bifrost Uber USB DAC to my sytem, but I am REALLY impressed with the freeware version of Fidelizer running in Extremist mode. Audiophile was good, but WOW...Extremist took all of the edge off my bright/harsh hard rock music. Soundstage, instrument separation, and overall detail are also improved sans-Fidelizer. Very impressed, and I fully intend to move up to the Pro version in the near future. Thanks Windows X!

Digital Source: ASUS ROG i7, Windows 10, JRiver, Fidelizer Extremist

DAC: Schiit Bifrost Uber with USB/Belkin Gold USB cable/Canare LV-61S Digital Cable/MF V-LINK 192

Amp: EAD PM 1000

Preamp: Parasound P5

Speakers: NHT 2.5i Towers, Rythmik F12 and Outlaw LFM-1 EX subwoofers

I have a question. If I purchased Fidelizer Pro for my Windows 8 laptop server, would I still be able to download and rip music using that laptop?

Thanks!

Computer Audio

4TB Seagate>Windows 8 Laptop>JRiver 20>Wywires Silver USB>Schitt Wyrd or IFI IUSB>Wywires Silver USB or IFI Gemini USB>IFI Micro iDSD DAC

Audio Rig

VPI Super Scoutmaster Signature Rim Drive, Benz Wood SL

Aesthetix Rhea Signature phono stage

Oppo 105 CD/SACD player

Aesthetix Calypso Signature Preamp

Moscode 401 HR power amp

Vandersteen 5a Carbon

Harmonic Technology Interconnects and Speaker Cables

Kubala Sosna and Kaplan Cable power cords

Shunyata Hydra 8 power conditioner

Thanks for all your efforts with Fidelizer, I'll likely upgrade soon to the pro version.

I have a question regarding running the program on a headless server. When the PC starts, I have a task that runs Fidelizer with the /s argument.

My question is this: can I tell the program which level of optimization to run? Is there an argument for audiophile optimizations, or for extremist with networking?

Thanks,

Todd

Win7 64bit / iTunes / Xonar ST / Behringer DEQ2496 / Wyred4Sound DAC-2 / Wyred STP-SE preamp / dbx 233XL / 4 Outlaw m200 monoblocks / DIY active GR Research LS9\'s / Quad 15 inch subwoofers

Fidelizer will remember configuration on previous run. So you can just configure manually whenever you want to change it. By the way, I added PayPal 'Buy Now' button solving some order issues including credit card users support.

Added PayPal ‘Buy Now’ button | Fidelizer