IGNORED

Post your favorite Youtube performances...

New, you might...

« Through his music, acclaimed Italian composer and pianist Ludovico Einaudi has added his voice to those of eight million people from across the world demanding protection for the Arctic. Einaudi performed one of his own compositions on a floating platform in the middle of the Ocean, against the backdrop of the Wahlenbergbreen glacier (in Svalbard, Norway). »

«

an accurate picture

Sono pessimista con l'intelligenza,

ma ottimista per la volontà.

severe loudspeaker alignment »

Jewel's karaoke... am recalling :

« Incredibly nervous 16-year-old Janet has flown over from the depths of Ireland to be at her audition. Living in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere has meant that she spends a lot of time on her own, using her songwriting abilities as a form of escapism. She's not sung in public before due to her lack of confidence, but she's managed to summon some courage to perform today. One look at the judges' faces proves that her trip to England wasn't wasted. »

[video=youtube;MX-Nj539cY0]

Apart from the (ahem) salacious aspect, it is a remarkable performance. Camp Granada was never like this!

Great, will link ballet another time, topically :

« The Cleveland Cavaliers overcame a 3-1 deficit for the first time in NBA Finals history and brought the city of Cleveland their first championship since 1964. Let's take an in-depth look back at the classic 7 game series... »

«

an accurate picture

Jewel's karaoke... am recalling :

« Incredibly nervous 16-year-old Janet has flown over from the depths of Ireland to be at her audition. Living in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere has meant that she spends a lot of time on her own' date=' using her songwriting abilities as a form of escapism. She's not sung in public before due to her lack of confidence, but she's managed to summon some courage to perform today. One look at the judges' faces proves that her trip to England wasn't wasted. [/b']»

[video=youtube;MX-Nj539cY0]

Great, will link ballet another time, topically :

« The Cleveland Cavaliers overcame a 3-1 deficit for the first time in NBA Finals history and brought the city of Cleveland their first championship since 1964. Let's take an in-depth look back at the classic 7 game series... »

Great clip Willhelm. Janet Devilin's voice is beautiful. I could listen to her all day long. I don't follow X-factor, but I hope she does well.

Thanks, it's kinda a long story how I chanced crossed and then researched to hear more of Janet Devlin, simply, her X Factor was 2011, since then she uploads regularly to her YouTube Channel

Well, it began last year, a sentimental day whereby I was thinking of a time in which the following song meant something (and which Duran Duran itself had sounded poor enough that I searched for covers) :

Another of hers that charmed me :

And one day I decided to give listening to her a break. I'll explain why after you've too had a look into her work

Great clip Willhelm. Janet Devilin's voice is beautiful. I could listen to her all day long. I don't follow X-factor, but I hope she does well.

«

an accurate picture