• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Last night I listened to this and actually didn't stop to do anything else, it is that good.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.43.13 PM.png

Is that a Roon screen shot? I always have to click to enlarge and then zoom in to see what you're listening to. I like it when people post album covers. I'll give this one a shot.

Hans Moleman

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, slartybartfast said:

I just discovered Lhasa de  Sela, forgive me for screaming from the roof tops, as your all probably familiar with her, i can’t recommend this highly enough to those who like excellent music combined with excellent sound, and those who haven’t. Is this her best recording?

Sadly, she died far too young. Only three albums, so it won't take you long to find your favourite.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought this LP in 1975 or perhaps 1976. I've never seen it on CD, so I made a needle drop a long time ago. It's not on Tidal, and whatever Spotify has is nothing like the LP I bought. I listen to it a couple of times a year, and it always sparks joy. I think this may be the greatest prog rock album ever.

6 minutes ago, dieterjp said:

Not giving up:-)

Amazon sells a CD, that looks very much like what Qobuz offers. Seems like an extended version of the original LP: https://www.amazon.co.jp/Illusions-Double-Dimple-Triumvirat/dp/B007MV8458/ref=tmm_acd_title_2?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1576466902&sr=8-1

Thanks. My son speaks Japanese and he's going to Japan after Christmas to visit his grandmother. And he likes Triumvirat. I'll ask him to do some investigating.

• 3 weeks later...