IGNORED

Country & Western

@Sal1950 yes it is wonderful have had it for years but alas no more surround AVR, surround speakers in 7.1 configuration with outlaw audio ICBM and but kept the dvd-a sacd cd dvd changer-- just stereo but have the ripped dvd-a in my itunes library and in my ROON / A+3.5+ playlists 'sortof' the same not quite. ENJOY

@Ralf11 listening to it now ! and next up is live at cibolo creek country club.

he may be related to to my son in law's grandfather who when he died was the oldest living pittsburgh steeler and may be related to one of my 3 remaining ww2 vets who's destroyer/landminer captured the last U-boat off long island in april of '45--talk about degrees of separation--but could be the names are spelled differently

bobbmd

On 1/18/2020 at 5:26 AM, Nikhil said:

Alan Jackson - One of my favorite artists.

Thanks for mentioning. I'm listening to his Greatest Hit Collection right now. Great stuff!

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

• 2 weeks later...

The other day I was delighted to come across a very scratched MGM single amongst a mountain of others ... just about played OK ... ... ordered the CD "very best of MGM recordings" which arrived this morning ... life is made of the little things ... I'm a happy bunny ...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...