IGNORED

I Now Consider The Stereophile Staff Snake Oil Salesmen

9 minutes ago, dalethorn said:

I scored 153 at Mensa.  And I'm the best friend of civil rights.  Read about it at my website under book reviews.

I am so impressed Dale. I will start a church in your honor.

Good thing you're the best friend of civil rights, because you wouldn't have any friends at all. 

14 minutes ago, dalethorn said:

Search for dale thorn.  First hit should be my website.  The software alone is 15 thousand hours of work.

LOL! Your website looks like it was designed in 1998! And you brag about your software skills. A high school kid could probably do in an afternoon what took you 15000 hours. 

1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys - Our friend Dale Thorn has left me the following message. Think you'll find it amusing. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 9.16.56 AM.png

Of course Dale will keep saying that everyone else is the problem...

A year from now he will be arguing he was never banned from CA! 

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, eclectic said:

What does "temporally precise" actually mean?

Not a whole lot. Start from here:

'Science'  and 'mathematics' are  things  humans dreamed up, and if you apply their own 'laws' to them can  be 'proven' not to exist.

And these non-existent things are unable able to demonstrate, let alone 'prove' that 'time' is anything other  than a useful convenience that we also dreamed  up.

So to me at least,  attempts to "deblur" it seems  a somewhat futile activity.

5 hours ago, Fluffytime said:

Good thing social skills aren't required to join Mensa.

It pays to read carefully. He didn't actually say he joined Mensa. He worded it so we would assume that he was a member. His aim was to make an "ass" out of "u" and "me". 

We need to take the same care when reading marketing material / listening to salespeople.

"People hear what they see." - Doris Day

The forum would be a much better place if everyone were less convinced of how right they were.

20 minutes ago, Don Hills said:

It pays to read carefully. He didn't actually say he joined Mensa. He worded it so we would assume that he was a member. His aim was to make an "ass" out of "u" and "me". 

We need to take the same care when reading marketing material / listening to salespeople.

That’s because Mensa didn’t want Dale. He wasn’t cool enough for them... :P