IGNORED

I Now Consider The Stereophile Staff Snake Oil Salesmen

9 minutes ago, Spacehound said:

Yeah, they only see  the end result.  Get the 'invisible to them' science right and the engineers part is almost  inevitable. 

And most people think science is a belief system. It's an UNbelief system.

9 minutes ago, Spacehound said:

Yeah, they only see  the end result.  Get the 'invisible to them' science right and the engineers part is almost  inevitable. 

And most people think science is a belief system. It's an UNbelief system.

ZACTLY!!!

8 hours ago, mansr said:

My EE education included quantum mechanics. It is essential to semiconductor design.

It wasn't when I was involved. Well, It might have been but we didn't know.

Robins use quantum mechanics for navigation  so 'Jim', that Iranian  professor on TV  says. It's probably  just an Iranian plot  to damage the west.

20 hours ago, Indydan said:

Dale, weren’t you banned from Head fi for a while? Isn’t it possible that you are the one who creates friction with others?

Every time you show up, the thread goes to shit. Why is that Dale?

You're lying of course, because you have no facts, only personal attacks.

20 hours ago, Indydan said:

LOL

Aren’t you the guy that on Stereophile, compared himself to great historical figures like Martin Luther King and Ghandi?!

Your comment was deleted, or I would have happily provided a link.

I scored 153 at Mensa.  And I'm the best friend of civil rights.  Read about it at my website under book reviews.

18 hours ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

I had to go back and confirm that this Dale Thorn is the same one whose reviews on headphones I have read.  Lots of them.  While I really don't want to add girth to his seemingly immense ego, I have to say dude has lots of interesting things to say about a lot of different headphones.

The software on my dalethorn website represents 15 thousand hours of work.  And I also host other things including a fantastic review of racism in western civilization, under Books.  My headphone work is directed at helping people of limited means achieve the best sound they can get.