IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

Thanks to you and @crenca. The whitelist request was a bit of a bother, but I hadn't thought to say anything about it myself.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Say Chris, what happened to the Superphonica links that used to appear around AS?

I had occasion to visit there this morning (trying to decide if I should use Superphonica or the AS classifieds to sell off a small pile of other brand devices I have piling up), and I really searched around for a link—until I simply typed Superphonica.com into a new browser window. 9_9  Still, I found it odd not to see any obvious link to it.  Any particular reason for that?

2 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Say Chris, what happened to the Superphonica links that used to appear around AS?

I had occasion to visit there this morning (trying to decide if I should use Superphonica or the AS classifieds to sell off a small pile of other brand devices I have piling up), and I really searched around for a link—until I simply typed Superphonica.com into a new browser window. 9_9  Still, I found it odd not to see any obvious link to it.  Any particular reason for that?

image.thumb.png.03a57d639f2a40b061070a2cac3a9972.png

See that big, red "Marketplace" tab?

1 hour ago, Superdad said:

I should probably add a couple more links around. The Marketplace link is the main one and it's in red so I assumed it was obvious. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

That was the for obvious reasons portion.  He was correct the ad is no longer displayed on every page load.

With all those MQA page views the paying ads must have overruled any formerly prominent placement of the "S" logo I remembered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mansr said:

It's not showing any recent updates (other than this thread).

Screenshot_20190423-113956.png

Hi Mans - I'm not sure what's up. Perhaps it was a slow day?

I logged in as you and that stream appears different now, obviously because some of your followed content had been active between now and then. 

Not sure what to say.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Mans - I'm not sure what's up. Perhaps it was a slow day?

I logged in as you and that stream appears different now, obviously because some of your followed content had been active between now and then. 

Not sure what to say.

There were some updates yesterday. Then they vanished from the stream. New updates seem to be fine now. Forget about it.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I noticed this about 3 weeks ago - if i have ublock ad blocker turned on, i see the ad at the top and those at the side. If i turn it off, i am prompted to turn it off, and still see the ads at the top and side. I turn it back on, no prompt to turn it off, and still see the ads.

So, not sure where the logic problem resides.

Regards,

Shadders.