IGNORED

Song of the Day (or welcome to the ADD Generation).....

I stumbled upon this great French-Nigerian-Algerian trio yesterday. They had this great Hendrix vibe that got me groovin' to the beat. I even bought their CD. I was a little disappointed that their recorded stuff doesn't have the same raw energy and charisma of their performance.. What's new, right? Still a fun listen, me thinks.

They're a lovely bunch of guys. Do catch 'em live if you do dig this kind of African influenced rock fusion.

TF cards - USB  -> GentooPlayer in RAM on Rpi4b, Ian’s PurePi II, FIFO Q7, HDMI-pro  -> Audio GD R-27 -> S.A.T. Infinity monoblocks -> Gallo Stradas + TR-3 sub / Erzetich Phobos

john foxx - oceanic II

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

• 2 weeks later...

[video=youtube;-Dmm5_RvXkk]

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

what a fun show they put on last night... my ears are still ringing

this is a different concert here but you get the gist

Found this guy on Bandcamp today, and invested a few bucks in the Album. Each track is interesting, except for the very last track, which has the poor guy moaning on it something horrible. Made the cats wake up and start hissing... ugh.

But this track, Giraffe, is something special I think. :)

No idea if this guy is for real or just clowning around. (grin)

[video=youtube_share;zU7P-DQk7yg]

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

[video=youtube;q3KE-_wkiCc]

Found this guy on Bandcamp today, and invested a few bucks in the Album. Each track is interesting, except for the very last track, which has the poor guy moaning on it something horrible. Made the cats wake up and start hissing... ugh.

But this track, Giraffe, is something special I think. :)

No idea if this guy is for real or just clowning around. (grin)

Thanks for the heads up Paul! Orson is a little awesome, ain't he?

I do dig a little creative noodling. He is quite the percussionist :-)

TF cards - USB  -> GentooPlayer in RAM on Rpi4b, Ian’s PurePi II, FIFO Q7, HDMI-pro  -> Audio GD R-27 -> S.A.T. Infinity monoblocks -> Gallo Stradas + TR-3 sub / Erzetich Phobos

Weezer - the White Album. What can I say? This channels the Beach Boys, but in a fun 21st century way?

My favorite track is probably King of the World.

No wait, California kids...

No wait, Endless Bummer...

No wait... awwww what the heck...

[video=youtube_share;G5ypo2VE6sU]

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

[...] "Do fathers always know more than sons?" and the father said, "yes". The next question was, "Daddy, who invented the steam engine?" and the father said, "James Watt." And then the son came back with "- but why didn't James Watt's father invent it?"

Gregory Bateson

Steps to an Ecology of Mind (...)

It's new. I was just experimenting. I didn't inhale it. :)

I think that track is outstanding, but that probably wouldn't surprise anyone.