IGNORED

The Environmental thread + Conventional (HI-FI) wisdom is almost always invariably wrong

3 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

See.. I think I was right.. I guess some here are like me - they care not only about their wider environment but also about personal environment and avoid Summittoxicity in both situation. I guess this explains the fact that that you seem to be a record holder here as for the number of people keeping you on image.png.e43ca098b048a60fff7fc2b71ff20d30.png

Try to have a good day, anyway!

That is if you know what it means at all.. B|

You have an amazingly high opinion of yourself, but when the dust settles, as AudioDoc pointed out, you are just what he accused you of being.

Not that I needed him to point it out, but your obvious behind the scenes PMs trying to corral your buddies to limit/censor/attack me was really pathetic and all telling. Just validates what I knew and have expressed on these forums about how people such as yourself respond to opposing viewpoints. 

Lastly, do you not have anything better to do, than to rummage through posts, compile my posts, whine to Chris and spend all that time PMing to your compatriots in an effort to limit/censor/attach me??  Quite frankly, your efforts to get those on these forums to "IGNORE" and/or throw me off this site is more telling than those who may ignore me. Clearly some see your activities as the utmost in petulance. 

He wouldn't be a libertarian either. Libertarians were at the forefront of Womens rights, POC rights, and generally total free speech advocates.

Libertarianism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

53 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Yes, labels are meaningless.

For example, Wikipedia provides the following definition of Liberalism:

Based on this definition, I suspect that even our fiery friend would be considered a liberal.

HOME-ALONE.thumb.jpg.453d890efd1fa0903b829630effbb727.jpg

From one of your favorite sites, Wikipedia:

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome.

If the shoe fits!!  LMAO. How many PMs are you guys involved in on this thread to validate each others "dysfunction". 

Audiodoc exposed the dysfunction, albeit, it was obvious without him validating its reality.
3 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome.

If the shoe fits!!  LMAO. How many PMs are you guys involved in on this thread to validate each others "dysfunction". 

Audiodoc exposed the dysfunction, albeit, it was obvious without him validating its reality.

ExVyzsqXMAcvKTY.thumb.jpg.b688fce9547d3c0175f2153c8f464f92.jpg

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

10 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

R I G H T ......

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

12 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

Seems you guys label more than any other. It is spawned by the intolerant groupthink mentality you people demonstrate with most posts. 

Only intolerant of willful ignorance. The first paper ever on global warming was printed in 1938....

image.jpeg.c085d1906c8b99a2cb3c6ecb0a552287.jpeg

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

As I said, not a Libertarian. Doesn't actually understand that Libertarian is derived from 'Liberty'. 

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

16 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

That was the label you applied to yourself.

Here is what you said on April 21, 2016:

Wow I’m so honored that you guys like to keep tabs and database my posts. 

While your at it share some of those PMs to each other. You the 10 of you with sphinxy leading the charge.

31 minutes ago, botrytis said:

Only intolerant of willful ignorance. The first paper ever on global warming was printed in 1938....

image.jpeg.c085d1906c8b99a2cb3c6ecb0a552287.jpeg

Another “copy and paste” groupthinker. Why am I not surprised.

Another vision of the anointed assumption you make based on the GROUP THINK mentality.  

4 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

Another “copy and paste” groupthinker. Why am I not surprised.

Another vision of the anointed assumption you make based on the GROUP THINK mentality.  

GROUP THINK isn't always a bad thing...

original.thumb.jpg.cf00cbbeb728bc0e54c13223672181be.jpg

1 minute ago, kumakuma said:

You flatter yourself:

1052601713_ScreenShot2022-03-06at12_10_44PM.png.07d4d92c61416332fe28a8e6bad0f798.png

Also, we've moved to more interesting subjects such as hummingbirds and Dutch school girls...

LMAO.

Wait you didn’t just dig up a post of mine from APRIL 2016????  WOW!!!!

The amazing thing about you people is you don’t even understand what and who you are. 

Just now, Priaptor said:

LMAO.

Wait you didn’t just dig up a post of mine from APRIL 2016????  WOW!!!!

The amazing thing about you people is you don’t even understand what and who you are. 

No, I just put your name and libertarian into the search box. 

Why is this so surprising? Are you no longer a libertarian?

I don't understand your last sentence.

12 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

Wow I’m so honored that you guys like to keep tabs and database my posts. 

While your at it share some of those PMs to each other. You the 10 of you with sphinxy leading the charge.

Don't flatter yourself.

You think we actually care. I just like people to have facts, not attitude.

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

1 minute ago, kumakuma said:

GROUP THINK isn't always a bad thing...

original.thumb.jpg.cf00cbbeb728bc0e54c13223672181be.jpg

Hmm, I see a senile fool who was a fool before he was senile, a phony doctor and “group think” mentality that led to his election NOW responsible for record high inflation, a debacle in Afghanistan, record high energy prices, record high pollution, record deficits, record high crime, border crises and of course overseeing and largely responsible for a crime against humanity in Ukraine. Just in one year. LMAO. With the lowest approval rating in the history of polling no matter how distorted those polls currently are. 

And as long as we are on the Environmental Thread this guy may have imposed more damaging environmental policies in the last year in his feckless and feeble attempts to go “green” than the last 4 POTUS together.  

read my definition of “group think” and the conclusions it leads to. That is where we are. 

1 hour ago, Priaptor said:

I think what I sense here is the frustration that no-one here wants to talk to you really, except from discussions like this one, I guess the situation in real life may be quite similar.

But you know - no-one really sane treats seriously people who understand very old books very literally, whether this the Bible or the US constitution. That's why Jehovah Witnesses and people like you are fortunately few. Life moves on every single day but holy books fundamentalists are stuck in their holy words.

Being stuck brings frustration (conscious or not) accumulation of frustration is a cause of toxicity.

No-one sane wants to deal with toxic, square headed people. The vicious circle closes. Amen.

Now, will you gentlemen (and doc Howie) excuse me please - this is an extremely interesting discussion but I gotta work on my Dutch a little (literally, not in metaphorical sense of practicing directness or straightforwardness).

so-very-dutch-dutch-directness-the-dutch-are-renowned-for-50957263.png

3 minutes ago, botrytis said:

Don't flatter yourself.

You think we actually care. I just like people to have facts, not attitude.

Well you obviously lack the former unless it’s partaking databasing my comments and as to the latter not a ver flattering one, except in your own mind. 

1 minute ago, sphinxsix said:

I think what I sense here is the frustration that no-one here wants to talk to you really, except from discussions like this one, I guess the situation in real life may be quite similar.

But you know - no-one really sane treats seriously people who understand very old books very literally, whether this the Bible or the US constitution. That's why Jehovah Witnesses and people like you are fortunately few. Life moves on every single day but holy books fundamentalists are stuck.

Being stuck brings frustration (conscious or not) accumulation of frustration is a cause of toxicity.

No-one sane wants to deal with toxic, square headed people. The vicious circle closes. Amen.

Now, will you gentlemen (and doc Howie) excuse me please - this is an extremely interesting discussion but I gotta work on my Dutch a little (literally, not in metaphorical sense of practicing directness or straightforwardness).

so-very-dutch-dutch-directness-the-dutch-are-renowned-for-50957263.png

LMAO. 

SPHINXY are you spending your Sunday once again scouring AS for my comments like you (and others) so LOVE to do or maybe once again taking part in your petulant group think PRIVATE messaging to each other about big bad PRIAPTOR. 

LMAO. 

Again, not that I needed to have your petulant acts validated by Audiodoc as who you are and what you are is quite obvious BUT it was awesome to have it exposed and validated in such a public and humiliating fashion. 

I think Chris offered you a refund of what your worth?  LMAO.