IGNORED

Big changes coming my way.

several factors have affected the costs of tuition...

for public univ.s the taxpayers are not interested in subsidizing education much anymore - not surprising as they don't have college age kids like they did in the baby boomers go to college era

for all univ.s there are a huge number of people who do nothing to advance the mission of the univ. (to bring in grant dollars)

and the secondary mission: teaching

and then there's MQA

17 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Phenom 300E

In my haste I left off the part saying now that we've covered the unborn fetus.  Let's talk about your baby.  

Sounds exciting and dull all at once.  Not much hijinks to be had in US airspace these days even if that baby could smoothly be put through stomach turning maneuvers.  

3 hours ago, rando said:

In my haste I left off the part saying now that we've covered the unborn fetus.  Let's talk about your baby.  

Sounds exciting and dull all at once.  Not much hijinks to be had in US airspace these days even if that baby could smoothly be put through stomach turning maneuvers.  

The operating manual specifically prohibits any aerobatics maneuvers...

No electron left behind.

I agree that a college education is well worth it for those who can and will take advantage of the opportunity.   And the advantage need not be monetary or earnings/lifetime, etc.

IF affordable, there is a lot of value in learning about great works of literature or sculpture.

What is sad - and I see it all around me - is that many young people cannot attend college but want to and would benefit from it.  Instead, they are stuck working at min. wage in food service jobs, or worse.

• 2 weeks later...