IGNORED

Bird Music

Eagles. Metal ones. Which is the best metal version of 'Hotel California'.?

The inspiration came from @christopher3393 who woke me up today (at 2:00 PM :)) with some heavy sounds.

JORN - pretty faithful to the original version with just some added weight.

OUR LAST NIGHT - the vocalist is IMO a touch too soft but he wakes up at 4:00. Great drums!                                                                                                                                                                      

And finally my favorite one - BAPTIZED UNDER FIRE. IMHO everything about this version is simply AWESOME! In particular the vocalist/drummer's performance - so effortless...                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

ENJOY!!!                 giphy.gif&key=8cab95dfe63a4665fe6585dbcc                                                                                                                 

13 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

Unfortunately, ALL of those Hotel Cal. videos read: 

"Video unavailable:

This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Holy Cow..errr Bird! Happens sometimes to me too. Why do they block videos selectively.? Do they have shares in VPN services.? ;)

3 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - A foul-mouthed parrot, who was kicked out of an animal sanctuary for swearing too much, is using technology to cause even more trouble.

The Times of London reports Rocco, an African grey, has been using Amazon Alexa to shop online while his owner was away. 

His owner, Marion Wishnewski told the newspaper she was shocked to find that her Amazon account suddenly had pending orders for various snacks, including watermelon and ice cream and also a kettle.

“I have to check the shopping list when I come in from work and cancel all the items he's ordered,” Wischnewski told The Daily Mail.

Rocco was rescued by the National Animal Welfare Trust (NAWT) earlier this year after being found as a stray.  His foul mouth got him removed from the sanctuary, but Wischnewski, who works there, adopted him. 

She said Rocco's love for Alexa goes beyond material things. He also uses the device to listen to his favorite music (Kings of Leon).

"I’ve come home before and he has romantic music playing," Wischnewski said. "He loves to dance and has the sweetest personality.and romantic tunes."

African grey parrots (Psittacus) are particularly noted for their advanced cognitive abilities and their ability to mimic speech. 

Just imagined a parrot using a credit card to order $600k speakers for its owner.