IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

On 2/25/2024 at 9:30 PM, Traveler said:

This is still a work in process, as seating and rugs are still to be selected, and a UST projector will sit on the center shelf, with a 100" floor rising screen at the back.  Also, access ports must be cut into the floor to conceal all cables to and from the monoblocks, speakers and TT (and its PSU and phono stage, while will be mounted out of view, on the left).

Stereo 0224.jpg

Stunning. But not sure which is more stunning - the view outside or the MC etc. setup inside.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Edifer M1380 system.

Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

So one solitary chair for listening??

• Jeff Rowland 925's
  • EMM Labs DV2
  • Taiko Audio Extreme
  • Ediscreation Firebird LPS/Silent Switch OCXO Extreme/Fiber Box/Muon PRO
  • Shunyata Everest
  • MBL 101E MkII + (2) REL 212SE
  • Cables : Inakustik, Ansuz DTC, Stealth Audio
9 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Love it!

All that APL :~)

Yup, out of this world.. and for 99,99% of the audiophiles an unknown brand, making it even more special.. combine it with Pilium amplification and you got true magic 🪄 

Source: APL DNP-MR SE, DAC: APL DSD-MR SE, Amp: Pilium Leonidas Integrated, Speakers: EgglestonWorks Savoy SE, Network: APL ANS-MR, Cabling: Esprit Audio, Stealth Audio, Power: Stromtank S-1000

7 hours ago, Vincent des Champs said:

Yup, out of this world.. and for 99,99% of the audiophiles an unknown brand, making it even more special.. combine it with Pilium amplification and you got true magic

Eggleston Works is another brand that does not get more attention.

I heard the Andra Viginti some years ago in Munich and they were superb. 

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

2 hours ago, Nikhil said:

Eggleston Works is another brand that does not get more attention.

I heard the Andra Viginti some years ago in Munich and they were superb. 

I completely agree. But on the other hand it is fun to own a speaker that nobody knows. Do a Google search for a review on them and you will find zero results.

These specific “Eggies” Savoys were used in (and part of) the Wisseloord mastering studios in The Netherlands for a reason. And yes, I hadn’t heard of EgglestonWorks before when auditioning them for the first time. I was totally shocked by their unparalleled ease of presentation and grandness in soundstage. They bring the exact opposite of digititus. It is one of those loudspeakers that do everything ‘just right’ without exaggerating / emphasizing anything resulting in true life like sound bringing endless listening sessions.

It is always a fun experience when people come over and are overwhelmed about what these hideous coffins can do. Over time I have learned to appreciate their esthetics though 😁.

Source: APL DNP-MR SE, DAC: APL DSD-MR SE, Amp: Pilium Leonidas Integrated, Speakers: EgglestonWorks Savoy SE, Network: APL ANS-MR, Cabling: Esprit Audio, Stealth Audio, Power: Stromtank S-1000