IGNORED

Song of the Day (or welcome to the ADD Generation).....

1 hour ago, christopher3393 said:

Upside down bass.. Being an amateur bass player I find it quite amazing. Actually this video made see another video which was proposed by Youtube. Posting it here is a stretch in a way but I watched it with real pleasure. Even more so since my bass guitar appears in it (at 5:10)  B|

48 minutes ago, accwai said:

Charlize Theron is so awesome :x The original scene from the movie is in color though:

MV5BMTk0MzQ5MzQ5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk3

And here's another one by the way:

MV5BMTY4OGM3MDItYjcyYy00MTdiLWIwMDEtMzNh

Atomic Blonde is such a violent movie...

I sometimes have an impression she can almost transform physically for the next role and 'Monster' was an extreme example.

L. Cohen from his unforgettable late tour.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

12 hours ago, Axial said:

Yeah I like Charlize too. I also like the Blues. ...And Opera & Tango music. 

Blues and Tango are great. Opera? Different story—this is what an esteemed expert here on AS has to say:

Now song of the day:

Jean-Philippe Rameau: Les Indes Galantes, Act 4 Scene 6  - Dance of the Great Pipe of Peace · Peaceful forests
Sabine Devieilhe, Florian Sempey, Orchestre Cappella Mediterranea, Leonardo García Alarcón, et al.

Still spectacular to look and listen to, provided that you can see it despite age rating:

Rammstein Deutschland

The band performs important scenes from the history of "Deutschland", the german word for Germany. The text is anti-nationalistic and describes the love for Germany as a difficult thing.  

Go where you feel most alive.