IGNORED

Song of the Day (or welcome to the ADD Generation).....

@accwai Thanks for the friendly reminder on our one rule.  Oh, and I dig that bass!  It makes my subwoofers happy 😁

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

On 7/1/2020 at 8:05 AM, Blake said:

@accwai Thanks for the friendly reminder on our one rule. 

Your two first posts (two tunes) ... March 1, 2016 (I just looked now). 😷

But it's pretty much one song per day per poster.

Keeps the thread well sanitized. 

Music is sometimes hard to control, so many great tunes not enough time. 

9 hours ago, Axial said:

Your two first posts (two tunes) ... March 1, 2016 (I just looked now). 😷

I think you might be confused.... check again.  

By the way, as the OP, I am not that hard core.  If someone wants to post a couple songs in a 24-hour period, no worries.  This is a friendly place.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

8 hours ago, Blake said:

I think you might be confused.... check again.  

By the way, as the OP, I am not that hard core.  If someone wants to post a couple songs in a 24-hour period, no worries.  This is a friendly place.

Blake, I know it's a friendly place here; case in point @accwai to reminds us of the one rule. That's friendly certainly. I didn't know that rule, good thing because it's a friendly place. 

And Blake, I know also that you won't make a big deal if someone bends the rule by posting more than one music video one day or two when he doesn't even know that there was a rule to that effect. We are not here to shoot and kill members over music videos...that'll be the day. 

Me too I'm not that anal. Lol...that'll be another day. 

I also understand that depending on where we live day and night could be different. 

20200703_181513.jpg

Nobody wants anarchy on top of a pandemic, nobody. That'll be the day.

True, only one music video within two posts from the same day. 

I didn't visit all the 107 pages to see if everyone is following the rule, that'll be the day. 

Accwai I'm sure wanted to make sure that no anarchy was taking place...that'll be the day. 

* And it won't be; tomorrow we are still alive ... play the music tunes it's good for the brain and in these very very very different and tough times for everyone. Be kind, be calm, be safe. 

On 7/3/2020 at 12:33 AM, christopher3393 said:

Just had to check this out! ... Surely that was our Jimmy, in the intro screen - and indeed it was !! Now, what's the use of a man if he can't let out a big scream, with musical overtones - nice touch to get our boy on board ... 😉.

9 hours ago, Axial said:

Accwai I'm sure wanted to make sure that no anarchy was taking place...that'll be the day.

Personally, mega bass seems rather anarchic and as others agreed, bass is good. And while we're at it, zef seems good too:

* And it won't be; tomorrow we are still alive ... play the music tunes it's good for the brain and in these very very very different and tough times for everyone. Be kind, be calm, be safe.

I heard the core nature of movement is peace. So rather than searching frantically outside, perhaps it's more productive to look for the peace inside.

5 hours ago, accwai said:

Personally, mega bass seems rather anarchic and as others agreed, bass is good. And while we're at it, zef seems good too:

I heard the core nature of movement is peace. So rather than searching frantically outside, perhaps it's more productive to look for the peace inside.

I look @ the sky above the stars of the universe and I see all the peace in & out.

That celestial firmament is my internal peace. I take this moment today on the 4th of July to share with you and this peaceful audiophile style community here all the peace in your heart and in the heart of humanity. To infinity and beyond ...