IGNORED

Audirvana 2.2 with iOS remote

I am testing the beta and have the same issue here with the end of the song which is skipped.

I don't think it is an internet issue because I often stream video HD without any problem. This may be a problem between A+ and the Qobuz server.

I hope Damien can correct it soon.

jumpsturdy: definetly not normal. Try rebuildning the library by unsyncing your current folder, remane it and add it again.

Roon client on iPad/MacBookPro

Roon Server & HQPlayer on Mac Mini 2.0 GHz i7 with JS-2

LPS-1 & ultraRendu → Lampizator Atlantic → Bent Audio TAP-X → Atma-sphere M60 → Zero autoformers → Harbeth Compact 7 ES-3

I have just make some test and it seems the time lost at the end is often between 3% to 4% but it can be different for the same song. It seems the track is completely loaded for A+ as the soft grey line you see during the loadind become dark grey as the track has been completely loaded.

It looks like there is a misunderstood between a parameter for the song size Qobuz gives to A+ and what A+ uses or understands.

This issue remains me one I had in a old version of A+ V1 but I can't remember exactly the context.

Hi all,

I'm also testing the public beta with Qobuz integration. I experience the same issue i.e. the very last seconds of any tracks are skipped. When the track is loading in memory at the beginning of the playback, I can see that the dark grey bar does not go up to the end of the track. The playback just stops at the end of the grey bar afterwards.

I have a pretty powerful internet connexion, optical fiber (FTTH) with a 400 Mbs+ stable speed. Sure it is not an internet access issue.

Thanks for your feedbacks!

I've fixed this last seconds issue in 2.2.9.6 you'll find following the same link here

Gapless playback for Qobuz streaming is then back (just checked it with Dark Side of the Moon :))

This new beta also fixes the initial albums page display that may not have been complete on large screens.

Damien, going to the last day of the audio show here in Paris

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

Hi, I am new with Audirvana and streaming with a Mac Mini.

Audirvana works fine with Qobuz integration but when I look in the remote app I see on the left: streaming: 24/96 kHz stereo and on the right: DAC: 16/44.1 kHz stereo.

Are my setting wrong? I use a Schitt Gungnir dac.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've fixed this last seconds issue in 2.2.9.6

Yes, I confirm it's corrected on my side too.

Tested on a couple of tracks.

Qobuz Sublime subscription & m4a files on Synology DS416play / Macbook Air 13" 2012 + El Capitan (Direct Mode) + Audirvana 3.x / DAC Arcam IrDAC / Ampli NAD C320 / Speaker Cabasse Sloop 500

Thank's a lot "Magic' Damien".

As always, you are very fast.

The Qobuz integration to A+ is magic for me, I am so happy to listen my streaming music through you amazing A+, I am now listening Faada Freddy "Gospel Journey" and it makes me happy. Today will be a good day :-)

I do confirm! Qobuz integration works like a charm in the new 2.2.9.6 Public Beta version. Tested on some Laurent Garnier albums were gapless playback is just a must havel (as for Damien's Dark Side of the Moon playback).

Qobuz integration is an absolutely fantastic feature.

Merci beaucoup Damien pour ta réactivité, c'est top.

Hugues (Paris)

Thanks Damien! That has fixed it. Sounding awesome!

+1

IsoTek evo3 Sirius⎪Late 2009 27" iMac 20GB w/SSD, 10.10.x ➤Audirvana Plus 3.0.x (Exclusive Direct Integer Mode 1, NOS) & Qobuz HiFi Sublime+ ➤Curious Cables ➤UpTone Audio ISO REGEN (UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS-1 (Breeze Audio R-Core Linear PSU)) ➤UpTone Audio USPCB ➤iFi micro iDAC2 running v5.2a (Bit-Perfect) serving:

➤Nobsound SE OTL headphone amp on Herbie's Soft Tenderfoot (selected tubes with Herbie's UltraSonic Rx) with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable⎪Audez'e LCD-2 Rev. 2 on Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 Premium cable

➤Audioengine A5+ with AudioQuest Power NRG-1 cable

➤iFi micro iTube2 ➤Denon AVR-A100 100th Anniversary Edition with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable on IsoTek evo3 Aquarius⎪B&W 804 D3 bi-amped on Inakustik cables

Hi, I am new with Audirvana and streaming with a Mac Mini.

Audirvana works fine with Qobuz integration but when I look in the remote app I see on the left: streaming: 24/96 kHz stereo and on the right: DAC: 16/44.1 kHz stereo.

Are my setting wrong?

I see the same using an Audiolab MDAC. I think the left hand side of Audirvana is showing the maximum rate the music is available in. If you stream a high resolution recording that you've bought the same bit depth and sampling rate are shown on both sides of the screen.

I see the same using an Audiolab MDAC. I think the left hand side of Audirvana is showing the maximum rate the music is available in. If you stream a high resolution recording that you've bought the same bit depth and sampling rate are shown on both sides of the screen.

Thanks for your anwser. And you are right, if I stream from my nas than the left and the right are the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've fixed this last seconds issue in 2.2.9.6 you'll find following the same link here

Wow, that was incredibly fast, especially since you're busy at Festival Son & Image!

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Hi Damien. I am loving the Qobuz integration. I have found one small bug. If I search for an artist that is not available on Qobuz (e.g. Slag Boom Van Loon), the program crashes. In the screenshot below, if I click on Slag Boom Van Loon in the dropdown menu from my search, the program crashes. The qobuz website itself sends you back to the homepage with an error message when a similar attempt is made to go to an artist page that does not exist, so i'm not sure if this is fixable or not. I thought I should let you know anyway.

Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 11.25.47.png

Thanks for your feedbacks!

Gapless playback for Qobuz streaming is then back (just checked it with Dark Side of the Moon :))

This new beta also fixes the initial albums page display that may not have been complete on large screens.

Damien, going to the last day of the audio show here in Paris

Damien,

Could the same not apply to my old case when I select the last track of the listed ones and that it doesn't load fully?

IsoTek evo3 Sirius⎪Late 2009 27" iMac 20GB w/SSD, 10.10.x ➤Audirvana Plus 3.0.x (Exclusive Direct Integer Mode 1, NOS) & Qobuz HiFi Sublime+ ➤Curious Cables ➤UpTone Audio ISO REGEN (UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS-1 (Breeze Audio R-Core Linear PSU)) ➤UpTone Audio USPCB ➤iFi micro iDAC2 running v5.2a (Bit-Perfect) serving:

➤Nobsound SE OTL headphone amp on Herbie's Soft Tenderfoot (selected tubes with Herbie's UltraSonic Rx) with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable⎪Audez'e LCD-2 Rev. 2 on Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 Premium cable

➤Audioengine A5+ with AudioQuest Power NRG-1 cable

➤iFi micro iTube2 ➤Denon AVR-A100 100th Anniversary Edition with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable on IsoTek evo3 Aquarius⎪B&W 804 D3 bi-amped on Inakustik cables

Damien, with 2.2.9.6 I've so far been unable to replicate the buffer underrun problem. If it recurs, I will capture a screen recording for you. If it's indeed fixed, that's fantastic. I'm curious about what you changed.

I'll try it again this evening when the whole neighborhood is streaming Netflix to see whether the problem is in any way related to internet congestion.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

On the 2.2.9.6 beta I'm occasionally seeing A+ stopping audio device in the middle of a track for no apparent reason. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Damien, with 2.2.9.6 I've so far been unable to replicate the buffer underrun problem. If it recurs, I will capture a screen recording for you. If it's indeed fixed, that's fantastic. I'm curious about what you changed.

I'll try it again this evening when the whole neighborhood is streaming Netflix to see whether the problem is in any way related to internet congestion.

Buffer underrun still happening here, but instead of going to a digital "screech", playback just pauses until there's enough data in the buffer. Much better solution :)

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

Damien,

Some tracks are not available for streaming into Qobuz. If trying to play an album in where the first track is not available for streaming, A+ show and error as the library is not accessible. Maybe it could be a good way to replace this error message by an information message as "This track is not available for streaming".

Well, I spoke to soon. I still have the buffer underrun problem with the A+ play position outpacing the amount of data read from the FLAC stream. When this happens, A+ still plays noise.

I am unfortunately not seeing what jhwalker reported. He reports that playback just pauses until there's enough data in the buffer. I am not getting that. Instead A+ is playing noise (what jhwalker calls digital screech).

Damien, I have sent you a screen recording.

Just to update forum readers, Qobuz seems to have a problem delivering streams to the USA in the evening USA east coast time. The A+ beta was working well for me during the day today, but this evening it's unusable. So I decided to just use the Qobuz player with Safari, and discovered that it also was struggling with very slow streaming. It isn't my internet service ... I can stream Netflix HD or download files at blazing speed. The problem appears to be with the Qobuz content delivery network.

This may account for why Damien is unable to replicate some of the issues I've reported. I've sent a more detailed note to Damien to see whether he can investigate this further.

This is my experience in the Miami area. I'd appreciate it if other Qobuz users in the USA could report whether they also have problems with Qobuz in the evening local time. Thanks.