IGNORED

Audirvana 2.2 with iOS remote

as pointed out a couple of posts above... try completely quitting the app (close, double click home, swipe up) then launching it again keeping your iPad in landscape mode

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier (or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall III

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

Would it be possible for the remote app to be able to go into my fridge, pour me a glass of wine, then levitate the glass to me?

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?

Mac Mini (w/Audirvana; MMK; JS2; ext SSD); AQJB; Curious USB; Regen; Curious (20cm); Yggdrasil; anti-cable 6.2 ic; Cary SLI-80 Sig (NOS tubes); diy VHaudio airlock sp; Merlin VSM's (sadly, last iteration); Cardas Clear & VHaudio Flav 4 pwr cords; Tripp Lite iso trans; diy power box; Syn Res ART; diy Shakti Hallograph (4); Bybee room neutralizers & signal enhancers; Furutech GTX outlets; Stillpoints Ultra SS & mini

Would it be possible for the remote app to be able to go into my fridge, pour me a glass of wine, then levitate the glass to me?

Have I done something to offend you ? I was just asking a question about a function that might be appreciated. Quite the same as the question about making the Ipad volume button active in the app. The possibility to invert the colours is most likely not something that would take weeks of work to add.

I would appreciate a darker colour sheme since my Ipad acts as a lamp (in my usually very dark listeningroom) and I like to keep it on.

I also think that the app and software as a whole is something worth a lot of appreciation, it works as expected and then some.

Damien is doing fantastic work and I'm truly greatful for it.

I'm eagerly anticipating Damien getting Qobuz integration into A+. In the meantime, I'm using Geoffrey Armstrong's Qobuz add-on for Kodi, which lets you feed Qobuz FLAC streams to A+. Geoff also has a similar add-on for TIDAL.

With Damien's integration work, you will also be able to use the A+ remote for Qobuz/TIDAL if I understand his plans correctly.

I just discovered that Qobuz has released IOS and Android cast support for the new Chromecast Audio device. Looks like Qobuz has beat TIDAL out of the gate on this! Unfortunately it currently looks like the optical output of the Chromecast Audio device resamples everything (including 44.1 and 96) to 48 kHz. The digital optical is supposed to support 24/96 so hopefully Google can get this fixed.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

As was I.

Why don't you just turn on a light? If you need one, there's probably a spare out in the garage.

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?

Mac Mini (w/Audirvana; MMK; JS2; ext SSD); AQJB; Curious USB; Regen; Curious (20cm); Yggdrasil; anti-cable 6.2 ic; Cary SLI-80 Sig (NOS tubes); diy VHaudio airlock sp; Merlin VSM's (sadly, last iteration); Cardas Clear & VHaudio Flav 4 pwr cords; Tripp Lite iso trans; diy power box; Syn Res ART; diy Shakti Hallograph (4); Bybee room neutralizers & signal enhancers; Furutech GTX outlets; Stillpoints Ultra SS & mini

I would appreciate a darker colour sheme since my Ipad acts as a lamp (in my usually very dark listeningroom) and I like to keep it on.

Good idea! JRemote has a dark theme and I use it all the time. Would be useful to have on A+ Remote too. Bright light strains the eyes in a dark environment and apparently over-exposure to artificial light at night is detrimental to sleep and can cause eye damage.

(By the way, a good way to deal to with the troll may be not to feed it.)

"It is commonly accepted amongst authentic libertines that the sensations communicated by the organs of hearing are the most flattering and those impressions are the liveliest" (Donatien Alphonse François de Sade)

Ah, no. Energy consumption is not tied to what is shown on the screen. A black region on the screen is just blocking the backlight, which is constant across the whole screen.

Roon client on iPad/MacBookPro

Roon Server & HQPlayer on Mac Mini 2.0 GHz i7 with JS-2

LPS-1 & ultraRendu → Lampizator Atlantic → Bent Audio TAP-X → Atma-sphere M60 → Zero autoformers → Harbeth Compact 7 ES-3

Ah, no. Energy consumption is not tied to what is shown on the screen. A black region on the screen is just blocking the backlight, which is constant across the whole screen.

Ok, so I learned something new today as well :-)

Anyway, this piece of software sounds amazing !!!!

Thank you for all your feedback!

And for those who wants to know what's cooking:

Capture d’écran 2015-10-10 à 13.10.53.png

Qobuz integration is approaching...

Damien

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

I hope the next upgrade of the app show Albums under Artist instead of all the Album tracks or am I missing a setting?

This has been brought up in the past and I believe that is the plan.

Also, I believe the playlist section will have an album view option, like the desktop version does.

Damien, any time frame on the update for the iPad/iPhone app?

Not as offensive as the bumper-sticker politics on parade ...

Have I done something to offend you ? I was just asking a question about a function that might be appreciated. Quite the same as the question about making the Ipad volume button active in the app. The possibility to invert the colours is most likely not something that would take weeks of work to add.

I also think that the app and software as a whole is something worth a lot of appreciation, it works as expected and then some.

Damien is doing fantastic work and I'm truly greatful for it.

macmini M1>ethernet / elgar iso tran(2.5kVa, .0005pfd)>consonance pw-3 boards>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360)>etherRegen(js-2)>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360) >ultraRendu (clones lpsu>lps1.2)>curious regen link>rme adi-2 dac(js-2)>cawsey cables>naquadria sp2 passive pre> 1.naquadria lucien mkII.5 power>elac fs249be + elac 4pi plus.2> 2.perreaux9000b(mods)>2x naquadria 12” passive subs.