IGNORED

Allo Digione Signature No Sound

I know nothing about the device but did you disconnect the HDMI cable when trying to play to the TP?  Maybe something in the hierarchy that does not allow simultaneous digital connections and chooses HDMI.  

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

The Sig board has no hdmi output so you were only using the rpi to connect to your tv. 

When you powered up the Sig, did you power the clean side first and then the rpi? It has to be done in that order.

Is your power supply on the clean side meeting the voltage requirements?

Every issue I've had with the sig has always been with power....me messing something up. 

It sounds great though!

On 9/7/2019 at 8:11 PM, jcbenten said:

l

Hi

sorry our tech guy is out until tomorrow (personal issue), so answer will be delayed. For my part , I suspect a faulty unit , it seems that you are doing everything right . PM me with your order number and tommorow after review by main engineer we can ship you a replacement .

• 1 year later...

I am having a similar issue with my Allo Digione Signature, no sound. Rpi 4 with moOde player with standard RPI 4 wall wart connected to dirty and Nirvana connected to clean side. Had  this unit since late August 2020. Beginning in November seemed the audio output didn't sound correct and would play for several minutes and then stop. I would reboot the RPI and most times that seemed to work. However, at this point I am not able to have any audio output. Any suggestions?

Timothy Ivie

• 2 weeks later...