IGNORED

usb cables?

@One and a half  A lot of what you here, is what i have experienced with my own usb cables.  The pangea ag,  sounded very slightly bloated but no sound stage and the treble was very reduced.  No air to the sound.  AQ forest just a bit smoother over a standard well made cable.  WW starlight 7.  Very good cable but lack bass.  AQ cinnamon was the best overall sounding cable i have.   Most balanced.   

I have been reading many post,  Sorry I open this can of whoop ass on myself,  AQ coffee, Cardas clear,  Blackcat cables,  Lush, Curios and nordost.     There are so many usb cables now.   Thats why i started this post.   I am here to impove my sound.  Not to get into a war about cables or if they even do anything.  I have been in the high end side of audio for 35 years.  Everything can effect sound.   I now have a very good source mac mini.   Now i hear that my usb cable is the weakest link.  Im not looking for the most expensive cable either.   The Silver usb from blackcat cables,  always performs way above its price point. 

So   You guys have been blowing up my gmail all day.

So   If usb cables dont make a difference ,  Then why do s/pidf cables do?  its sill digital.   

I really dont care about the technology of a cable or source material..

I dont care if it made out of unicorn dust.   

I m just looking for a cable that just made your say  "WOW"

musicguy

Its not about science.  

its about what something that connects  to your soul your heart.   Maybe i should re-post?

cables that made your heart say go wow??

Im not in this for the science,   Im in this for my heart and the Wow factor.  I dont care if its unicorn dust!!

I just want hear "WOW"

musicguy