IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Lebouwsky said:

Strange, ordered the custom sr7t januari 2021 and received it April 2021, with excellent communication from Stephen.

Yours was a PHD product. We are discussing power supplies to be built by Paul Hynes himself. For the most part, the custom build queue pre-dates the formation of PHD. 

2 hours ago, JonD said:

People should be taking Paul Hynes to the small claims court.

His address is easily found (publicly available on UK government website) since its recorded at Companies House for Paul Hynes Design Ltd, which is the company he owned and managed that went into liquidation.

Can you provide a link to instructions for filing a claim in Scotland?

Word on the street in South Uist is that Paul is using an alternative email address "for new customers."

Cash flow from new customers can be used primarily for one of two purposes:

1. Acquire the parts never purchased but needed to build the power supplies in the custom queue

2. Fund personal living expenses, which is what many believe happened with the director's loan from PHD that ultimately bankrupted the company.

9 minutes ago, your momo said:

Yes, this is where Paul is strong at - isolate people and be kind and persuasive, until the money land on his account.

Any story or lie looks good to take when it comes to attract fresh cash in his dry to deliver SR7 custom build re-specify queue...

Quite strange how Paul encouraged people to re-specify on regular basis - leading in additional delays and how well this game played.

Sticking on initial arrangement would have made thinks obvious earlier for sure.

By no mean you can justify delivery time of more than 6 months for material order and build of something that is less than a single men week of work.

The fact Paul never disclosed the whole list of SR7 outstanding builds with names or alias made it open for a possible scam.

When you live in a remote place but have built a good reputation on the Web thanks few good products receiving very positive feedback from some valuable people here and there. Then it becomes easy for you to fraud single people at time.

However what's more difficult is to lie to all people once they become aware of your cheat - here we are now Paul.

Re-specification was a brilliant ploy to keep cash flowing into his personal bank account after the queue was closed to new orders.

• 3 months later...

I wonder how many PHD creditors, who are spread around the world, actually received advance notice of the meeting of creditors on 2 November 2021.  My guess: zero.  Note that a vote will be disregarded if a creditor’s proof in respect of their claim is not received by 4pm on 5 November 2021.  In other words, if you were unaware of the proceedings before now, you can not make a claim and receive nothing.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3917953/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tand said:

Here is my story.

I think its important that we share over storys so we can see the scale of this. I got in touch with Paul 4-5 years ago. I was interested in multiple PH7 DRs. We agreed and I paid half in advance for the 6 x PH7s. My build nr is 35-38 and 51 and 52.

Got this from Paul this month but its the standard excuses.

Any idea how to go forward now?

Unfortunately, your (and my) money was stolen. 

If anyone waiting a custom build has not been in contact with me in the past, please send me a PM.  We have been building a database of builds and money lost for the purpose of reporting to the authorities.  So far, we only have only been able to account for around 1/3 of the undelivered custom builds.  The more information we have, the more likely we are to get their attention and instigate legal action.

• 5 months later...