IGNORED

Forum Rules Suggestion

11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You seem to be quite sensitive to spotting insults but do see some where they’re not. Also you seem to have missed the insults your troll friend was making. Or is this yet another show of selective and hypocritical indignation?

—no need to answer, retorical question. I’m out of here, of to the parts of this forum still worth visiting.

because there weren't any...

Why bother with this "struggling forum" at all?

No electron left behind.

Just now, Shadders said:

Hi,

Everyone has the option not to read posts of others. Even if you do, and object to the post, there is no need to respond, or let it make you angry etc.

I like to hear everyone's opinion and approach - i see no need to suppress anyone's view. I can agree/disagree, or respond or not respond. At least with an open forum and free speech, we have the options.

Luckily, in the west, we have governments that allow access to the internet without blocking searches, or even turning it off.

Regards,

Shadders.

You are absolutely right, which is why I never suggested anyone read or not read any specific posts, nor that anyone object to any, or even chose a side, in that post. I simply stated my, and I suspect many others, agreement with Chris...

No electron left behind.