IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

23 minutes ago, greentrumpet said:

The installation went fine for me and I'm pleased with the sound. Internet radio is a bonus as well.

Would be nice to share your experiences on the Audirvana Studio thread.

Matt

"I want to know why the musicians are on stage, not where". (John Farlowe)

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably a dumb question, but can I use the Android phone remote to access and play music from a mac installation of 3.5x?

2012 Mac Mini, Mac Sierra OS, Audirvana 3.x, WireWorld Ultraviolet 7 USB Interconnect, Benchmark DAC2 L, Wireworld Equinox 7 Balanced XLR Interconnect, Belles 350A Amp, DIY Speaker Cables (18 strands of 22awg wire in circular array), DIY Carver Ribbon Speakers & Dayton Woofers

• 2 weeks later...

Audirvana Studio seems to have its share of issues from reading their community forums. Also, I did the free trial and asked for the extension. I got that, but my extension ran out and I never saw the remote. From what I've read, it seems it's still not available and people are losing their extensions every day. I own 3.5, but am not sure about signing up for studio.

Write to [email protected] and tell them you want an extension of trial when the remote will be ready...

Damien said to write to them for that for people who want it :)  then wait  :)

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

Ad nauseaum? Here? Watch out folks, here comes the vitriol of a troll.

System: Fedilizer Pro>Pareto Audio Server with both Audiolinux (Roon) and W10 (Audirvana Studio) OS's, currently using W10 (control via remote desktop with laptop)> Original (2015) Sonore Signature Series, BNC/SPDIF > Yggdrasil A2 > Pass Labs XA100 Monoblocks > Triton Reference Speakers (modified) >Tweeked CiscoSG110D-08 LAN Switch. Cabling: Canare LV-77S SPDIF, Kimber KS2026 XLR interconnects, Kimber KS3035 Speaker wires.

Hey Boo! Good to see you here. For Audirvana, I’ve owned 3.5 for almost 2 years. I also have a one year subscription to Studio. Have you subscribed? As much as you swear by Audirvana, I’m sure you’ve subscribed as well. 

Enjoy the music! (And say hello to your staff at Audirvana)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...