IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

4 minutes ago, Hugo9000 said:

Isn't that how syndication always worked?  I don't believe newspapers were allowed to edit content for any syndicated columnist.  They merely published the unedited content, or chose not to use the syndicated content at all.  ("bit perfect," of course, wasn't a term that would have applied in old print, naturally!)

Exactly. 

Though some one think we alter it or have the ability to make changes easily. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

Alex is in Australia.  Like the EU it may have different privacy laws.  

AFAIK, both web sites involved here are in the US, tho I heard the analog web site was actually in Portland.

This is also tricky. Does it matter where the data is sitting, where the business resides, where the behavior occurred etc...

It isn’t that hard to obfuscate one’s server location. We do it :~)

The internet is the Wild West. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

7 minutes ago, phototristan said:

Details, please. Apparently Darko didn't want his content on your site either. He contacted you and you took it down. Was that really that difficult? Was the difference just that Darko begged you and said "pretty please"? 

He never threatened war or lawsuits and is always a nice guy. 

You certainly think there’s going to be a gatcha moment here don’t you.