IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

The thing I find interesting about Michael is what he challenges you on. In my case he seemed to imply that I hadn’t met and talked with Bob Stuart by doubting I had his contact information. His business card is in the credenza behind my desk and we talked twice at the Los Angeles Audio Show.

As if that has any relevance whatsoever.

7 hours ago, crenca said:

Kind of surprises me given how many of the rest of you regulars get "controversial" pm's, but I've only gotten a handful from people who had technical questions about headphones and the like.

Perhaps it's because I know karate...

I was referring to a specific set of PMs from Alex containing snippets of emails from The Colloms and others. The ones he keeps accusing everybody of misquoting.

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

On a similar note, one of the reasons publishers went ape about our RSS feeds is because they didn’t want comments on their articles and comments they couldn’t control. 

You mean their RSS feeds. This is the internet. There is always a way to comment. And that's a good thing.

Just now, realhifi said:

Huge point. I agree with them 100%. If people want comments on THEIR website it’s a totally different thing. BUT.....let’s just put it as “comments on their articles” instead of “comments they couldn’t control”. If they wanted comments on their articles then they would provide those means on their own site. 

There's nothing to stop me registering tone-audio-comments.com right now. If you publish something, people are free to discuss it, with or without your approval. Deal with it.

9 minutes ago, realhifi said:

How often was Tone Audio commented on before Chris had them linked?

I never heard of the outfit before the war/battle/skirmish/dust-up/disagreement with Chris. I'll probably soon forget about the little brat.

9 minutes ago, Indydan said:

This thread on ML's facebook page is something. Lavorgna is not only not ashamed, for telling someone to go eff his mother, he brags about it! He seems to be really proud of himself.

He also says some really childish things about posters here, especially one specifically. 

https://www.facebook.com/michael.lavorgna.tm/posts/2068764729822723

Any way to read it without a Facebook account?

9 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Wow, someone hacked the Tone site. The fact it's running a version of Wordpress from December 8, 2010 probably has a little to do with it as well. 

http://www.tonepublications.com/readme.html

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 3.50.45 PM.png

Incompetence knows no bounds. Old WordPress versions have more holes than a Swiss cheese. Recent versions probably do too, but they haven't been published yet.