IGNORED

Sonore ultraRendu v1.3

10 minutes ago, vortecjr said:

I disagree. I recently bought a bed that was a lot of money. They said it was top of the line and that it was a "plush". I would love to justify my action, but that thing is a "firm" and I hate it. I hate it so much I dragged it out of the room into my dining room (I'm staring at the stupid thing as a type this email) and I went out and bought another bed. I bought a SleepNumber bed and I love it! My SleepNumber is 35. If you think audiophiles hyperbole is interesting you should hear me and my buddies talking about these beds:)

Good one! - LOL.

comment necro!

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, Superdad said:

...I do think we would either need to have a similar custom back plate made or that a small brace/bridge piece be made to join the two cases at the back.  Otherwise I worry that wagging/bending could occur if joined only at the face.

--Alex C.

@vortecjr, @Superdad... did such a back plate/brace/bridge ever get fabricated?  =^)

17 minutes ago, vortecjr said:

We just have the double wide front plate.

But only for UltraRendu and LPS-1. Not a dual LPS-1 confirmation ?

(which of cause is the text only that is the difference)

Also that plate is present not available as a stand alone purchase. Will do ?

3 hours ago, unbalanced output said:

By dual lps1 you mean one powering the second and then the UR?

I only mean 2 separate LPS-1, but combined in same front plate. 

It's only for looking.

I have at present time 4 LPS-1 

You just can't get enough ??? 

Next I buy Elon Musk battery bank and power everything by battery. ?

Iso Tran between battery & audio gear!

macmini M1>ethernet / elgar iso tran(2.5kVa, .0005pfd)>consonance pw-3 boards>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360)>etherRegen(js-2)>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360) >ultraRendu (clones lpsu>lps1.2)>curious regen link>rme adi-2 dac(js-2)>cawsey cables>naquadria sp2 passive pre> 1.naquadria lucien mkII.5 power>elac fs249be + elac 4pi plus.2> 2.perreaux9000b(mods)>2x naquadria 12” passive subs.

i just checked and the double front panel is an extra $25 when purchased with the ultraRendu. I guess if there is enough demand these items could be offered as an additional product - still think it will depend on what people are willing to pay and their skills to add it.

10 minutes ago, jventer said:

i just checked and the double front panel is an extra $25 when purchased with the ultraRendu.

Looks to me like the custom front panel is $75.  

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

1 hour ago, jventer said:

i just checked and the double front panel is an extra $25 when purchased with the ultraRendu. I guess if there is enough demand these items could be offered as an additional product - still think it will depend on what people are willing to pay and their skills to add it.

Yes, @ricka sorry, yes $75 (not $25).

7 hours ago, jventer said:

In my opinion, that would be the (maximum) correct price to make a demand ?

For the present price $75, I can get on or two extra quad star DC cable depending on where I purchase. And those are important. 

4 hours ago, alcarp said:

Can someone please explain the LEDs on the rear of the UltraRendu?

i have a red, green and yellow.

If not here http://docs.sonore.us/ultrarendu/, you should ask Jesus to update. 

Sure you don't mean the LPS-1 ????

https://uptoneaudio.com/products/ultracap-lps-1

"An LED at the back of the LPS-1 changes color (red/amber/green) based on the status of the supply.  The programming of its 4096 logic-element FPGA controls and protects every aspect of its operation to assure safe and reliable performance."

Here re is LPS-1 user guide:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0660/6121/files/LPS-1_User_Guide.pdf?13158715067996846938

Meaning of the Power LED Colors: 

GREEN:
Normal operation; the LPS-1 is outputting the DC voltage it is set to and the current load of your attached device is not exceeding 1.1 amps.
RED:
• Flashing red (five red pulses, then a brief pulse of green) means that your connected device is drawing more than a continuous 1.1 amps. The LPS-1 will shut off its output voltage and then return to solid green once the load is reduced.
• Solid red means the LPS-1 is not outputting any voltage. Unplug the AC>DC supply from the input, wait until the red light goes off completely, then plug the charging supply back in and wait 75 seconds for restart. 

31 minutes ago, alcarp said:

The answer is not in the manual so perhaps Jesus can explain.

And this is not those standard network light ? Probably not since you get red, green and yellow. 

It's a dedicated led ? One or several ?

If network then here is an example of what they can mean:

(It may not be valid for the UltraRendu)

The status LED's (right side) can show the following:
  • Off - The card is not receiving power or is in a boot up state
  • Solid Green - The card has valid IP settings
  • Solid Orange - The card has a fault
  • Flashing Green - The card does not have valid IP settings
  • Flashing Orange - The card is making BootP requests
  • Alternating Green/Orange
    • Rapidly - The card is booting up
    • Slowly - The card is making a DHCP request

The Link LED's (left side) can show the following
  • Off - The card is not receiving power, does not have a connected network cable or the device (switch/hub) connected to the card is not active
  • Solid Green - The card is on a network that communicates at 10mbps
  • Solid Orange - The card is on a network that communicates at 100mbps
  • Flashing Green - The card is receiving data packets at 10mbps
  • Flashing Orange - The card is receiving data packets at 100mbps

1 hour ago, alcarp said:

Just to be clear. The LED above the LED label is solid red.  The lights on either side of the Ethernet port are solid green and flashing amber.

The "LED" is just showing the power status. It can do more, but that is all for now.