Here are some tips/comments for reporting issues:
1. When was the last update. (fixes known bugs)
2. Have you pressed Save in Settings. (solves most issues)
3. What output mode used.
4. What version of Sonic Orbiter is reported on your device. (if you using something older than 2.7 it's time to update)
5. Are you able to Manage the unit from Sonicorbiter.com (the Sonicorbiter.com temporarily stores previously found devices, the question is can you access the unit)
6. Have you reboot your switch and router. (useful for people with skipping tracks)
7. If you are using an LPS-1 have you tried it's charger to power the Rendu directly. (helps identify a PS issue)
8. Is your DAC listed in DAC Diagnostics. (servers will not see the Rendu without this)
9. If you are using Roon do you have a log from Apps / RoonReady. (we can send these to Roon for comments)
10. Have you increased the lease time in your router. (decreases chances of a network drop)
11. What country are you in.
12. Do you have firewalls and VNPs disabled. (causes connections issues)
13. For ultra/opticalRendu what color status LED. (red=power, orange=boot, green=internet)
14. If you updated Sonic Orbiter you need to enable the Rendu in the server. (for Roon go to Settings / Audio)
15. If you have playback, but no sound do you see a Momentary Frequency in Apps / DAC Diagnostics. (if yes, the issue is more likely than not downstream)
16. For opticalModule is your device 1000 speed. (oM only works with 1000 speed devices)
17. What USB device are you using.