- Listing Type FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left This listing is completed.
- Quantity 1
- Price 2,900.00 USD
For Sale is my Mytek Manhattan II. Purchased in 2019. It is up to date with the latest firmware for both the network card and the DAC. IT has MQA (if you're into that), its a ROON endpoint, a preamp with three analog inputs (2 RCA and 1 XLR). Add a USB drive with music to the back and play hi res directly, and Tidal and Quobuz using a MPD application like MConnect. It is an aamazing pice of engineering, that has run flawlessly during my time with it.
$2900 including shipping (FEDEX Ground) and Paypal fees. Included is the original cable, remote, cone feet, box for both the card and the DAC, manual for the card, and a printed manual for the DAC. Firm. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have been a lurker on this site since the first days but I do not post. I would be happy to correspond about the unit if you have questions.
Here are the specifications from the manual:
• Conversion: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB Dynamic Range
• Analog outputs: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous
• Headphone outputs: Reference High Current, High transient balanced Headphone Amp, 500mA,
6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones. To connect balanced
headphones special adapter is required - available saparately.
• Built-in Attenuator: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main
out and headphones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
• Mytek proprietary USB Audio Class 2, up to 32bit/384k, DSD256, also accepts digital AES, SPDIF
and Toslink inputs. This USB interface also allows stacking of multiple Mytek units for multichannel
operation. All digital inputs are available in DAW software simultaneously.
• AES/EBU Input: PCM up to 24bit / 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz, 192.0kHz,
352.8kHz, 384.0kHz, DSD64 DSD128 (DoP)
• 3x S/PDIF Coaxial Input: PCM up to 24bit / 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz,
192.0kHz, 352.8kHz, 384.0kHz, DSD64 DSD128 (DoP)
• Toslink (S/PDIF Optical Input): PCM up to 24bit / 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz,
• SDIF3 DSD Input: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (natively)
• Mytek Femtoclock 0.82ps internal jitter, WordClock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple
units for multichannel operation, includes mch DSD)
• Built-in Analog Preamp: Line level input or Precision Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
• Choice of Transparent Analog or Digital stepped volume control with "Bypass" option for the
purest signal path.
• Built in certified hardware Hi-Res MQA decoder
• High definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
• Five digital inputs are fitted (1x USB, 1x AES/EBU, 3x S/PDIF coaxial and 1x TOSLINK) which
allow a wide range of digital sources to be connected.