IGNORED

Vibration isolation devices - Anti-Vibration isolating feet - Turntable, Player, DAC, amplifier

Vibration isolation devices - Anti-Vibration isolating feet - Turntable, Player, DAC, amplifier

Private collection :) of vibration control devices

Used over years. Some of them more, the others less used.

Most of them are branded and well regarded.

I tried to give my observations along with a description. 

- Audio Technica AT-605 Turntable Isolation Feet - Very well regarded. Must have for a turntable. 

Asking $120 for a set of 4

- Each foot is individually height adjustable

- 7cm diameter main body

- 4.5cm center height adjuster

- 4kg/8.8lb load per foot (16kg/35lb total)

Quality feet that are sought after and do offer effective vibration isolation. 

- Cones, 4 pieces, threaded

plastic cones with brass threaded part impregnated. I can add some screws with the same thread, but can guarantee the length. 

Each have engravings "2nd" and "3" (see picture)

Came to me with a vintage amplifier that had the stock feet an these as an option.

I don't have any information on these so I will consider offers.

- Sorbothane Vibration Isolation Square Pad 5" x 5" (1/2 in thick) 

Duro - Durometer (30=Softest 70 =Firmest): 50

Asking $20

It was a pack of two for $60. I used one pad (cut in pieces) under the standing acoustic panels. One pad left unused.

Sorbothane vibration isolator pads are versatile anti-vibration pads that can be used as feet, stops, spacers and protectors in many different applications. The unique Sorbothane urethane is a durable, resilient, polymer that provides outstanding vibration isolation and non-skid properties. Sorbothane isolators help absorb impact and noise and have excellent resistance to aging; they will not harden or crack over time. They feature a smooth, clean, black Sorbothane surface.

- Vibropod Model 5, I have two sets of 4 (8 pcs total). Asking $35 for both sets.

I used these under my speakers back in a day, when I lived in an apartment so not to disturb the neighbors. Also, used under BAT monoblocks with some improvements in sound quality, but mostly to lift the amps off the carpet for better ventilation.

Recommended Weight: 25 lbs. or 11.33 kg. per Vibrapod (100 lbs. or 45.32 kg. total with set of 4)

Suggested Uses: Extremely Heavy Amps, Turntables, Speakers

Temp Range: 50º F to 100º F

Height: 0.56"Diameter: 2.44"

- Aluminum alloy cones set of 8

Asking $100 shipped

Got these from a dealer when I was looking how to add spikes to my speakers that didn't have this option from factory. And these did the job! Tightened the bass, opened up the mid region and cleared vocals. 

Used them on bookshelf speakers (3 for each as a tripod) and on floorstanders with the same great result.

Note, they can't be used on heavy speakers because it's aluminum. I don't know their exact weight rating. 

I also used them under equipment. Didn't notice much difference in sound, but they did a great job lifting the equipment off the carpet for better air flow (ventilation) and the equipment looks great on those. 

• Seller
    Anton_s0s
  • Date
    10/03/23
  • Price
    50.00 USD
  • Category

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...