IGNORED

Moon Music

Iving

7 minutes ago, Musicophile said:

Just went on Audirvana and I also have 282 tracks with moon in the title in my local library.

Here are some more favorites, also including some classical music. All fantastic tracks.

Just wonderful. Thank you. You seem to have a slower listening metabolism as it were than me! And I am envious. I appreciate the classical suggestions particularly. I hope to listen to more classical music when I grow up / before I die.

22 minutes ago, Musicophile said:

Both the Moonlight sonata and Clair de Lune are pretty well known and very accessible even to people who usually don’t care about classical music. Give them a try.

7 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

Recently I've been praying mainly not to die any time soon because I've discovered classical music ;)

As @Musicophile said - give it a try. It's worth it.

ty both

It's not that I'm a complete novice. I bear the cross that I am not satisfied with myself until I am expert in something. No - it's not that. It's more that I am only happy when I have exhausted my potential in relation to something. Perhaps I'd better see someone. [And make a b1*!&y good job of it.]

21 minutes ago, clipper said:

Love - 

Maybe the People Would Be the TImes or Between Clark and Hilldale

[Verse 4]
When I leave now don't you weep for me
I'll be back, just save a seat for me
But if you just can't make the room
Look up and see me on the...

[Verse 5]
Moon's a common scene around my town
Here where everyone is painted brown
And if we feel that's not the way
Let's go paint everybody gray
Yeah, gray, yeah

Amazing music ... I'll never forget seeing Arthur Lee suddenly reappear on Jools Holland in 2003 ["Alone Again, Or"]

Mary Black - The Moon And St. Christopher ...

[If new to Mary Black (and if at all in possession of any Irish blood) check "Song For Ireland" (cry your heart right out) and "Only A Woman's Heart" (NB: NB: NB: the studio version with Eleanor McEvoy leading the vocal)]

19 hours ago, Iving said:

Mary Black - The Moon And St. Christopher ...

[If new to Mary Black (and if at all in possession of any Irish blood) check "Song For Ireland" (cry your heart right out) and "Only A Woman's Heart" (NB: NB: NB: the studio version with Eleanor McEvoy leading the vocal)]

Love Mary Black. Lucky enough to see her live three times

Sound Minds Mind Sound

1 hour ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Love Mary Black. Lucky enough to see her live three times

Jealous again!

I used to listen to her a great deal on vinyl. tbh I had more or less forgotten till posting in this thread. See also Youtube thread. Prompted me to order her back catalogue on CD ... cheap enough. Thanks to Tom aka @DuckToller though I have had to spend a small fortune importing 5 Dead Moon CDs. Of course don't mind at all ... music posts here a nice little win of late.