IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

1 hour ago, Axial said:

• https://physicsworld.com/a/physicists-design-acoustically-invisible-walls/

_____

5G is not only about telecom, faster info, physical atmospheric and living human/animal/plant health (radio waves pollution and distorted noise), but also about privacy, our most intimate secrets, control of the global network, China, Russia, USA, world economies, piracy on the four ocean corners, high frequencies warfares, supremacy, high tech and science progress, audio wave transmissions, ultra Wi-Fi hi-end audio, wireless analog, wireless digital, and much much more.

This thread is not about cell phones and cancer and radiation; it is about all of the above including this too. It is very very wide, encompassing everything even including China surpassing USA in the global hi-tech telecom science and technology domination. 

Huawei and ZTE are getting banned in more and more countries for spying, lying, making illegal deals, falsifying bank statements, securing suspected contracts, ...it's all over the news, 5G and all that jazz. 

We are breaking all walls, opening our businesses to the most hi-tech countries (China) for our audio, telecom, Rolex, ... and chips. ...Chips that will know everything about how we breathe, sleep, shower, work, play, eat, watch, listen and dream. 

Goggle it, you'll see ...

What???

No electron left behind.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Jud said:

Love this.

But of course it would have had to - why is this surprising (though perhaps this paper wasn't aimed at saying that)?  Unless you were Barbara McClintock in later years or James A. Shapiro, you aren't pushing for bacteria as little smock-wearing chemists with the group intelligence to know what direction to evolve in.  So something similar to the current ability to evolve antibiotic resistance would have to exist in bacterial genomes already (perhaps as a defense against natural fungal antibiotics?).

Next time someone says evolution isn't a thing, bring up drug resistant bacteria...

No electron left behind.

1 hour ago, wgscott said:

According to that Nature paper, God (In His infinite benevolence with respect to human pathogens) created antibiotic resistance thousands of years ago, which means at the beginning of time, since we all know the world was created in 4004 BC.  

The obvious reply to that then is to ask why they were not resistant to the drugs at the beginning of their use?

or to walk away, grab a beer, and laugh at the poor souls.

I admit I did not read the paper.

No electron left behind.

12 hours ago, Jud said:

Happened so often they've got a canned reply. It proves "evolution" only happens when a higher intelligence is acting.

Yeah, that's really said, and actually believed.

yeah, I quoted this once, I am doing it again.

To me this makes their god small and just like them. God (big G)  is capable of creating a system that evolves within the set of parameters that science is trying to make sense of. I have no idea why anyone would think that if a being as powerful as God exists any of this is beyond his control, or that he needs to be making quadrillions of decisions every second of every day for every atom on earth. Who would want that responsibility? Also, it goes against free will. You either have it or you don't. If Gods making the decisions you don't. If you have free will, he isn't. Take your pick and stick with it.

ok, evangelical christian rant over.

No electron left behind.

Anyway, regarding the B2. If you think back to the F117 we had the B2 long before we even knew it existed, when we thought the F117 was the only stealth plane around. Also, not that the B2 isnt capable, just that it has a different role. There is a lot of speculation that the F117 was shutdown because the US had invented a stealth drone that could take it's place, a stealth drone that uses a very sophisticated AI, and can work together with other stealth drones in its area to accomplish those 1-2 bomb tactical strikes that the F117 used to do. If you think this is crazy, at nearly the same time the US Air Force and Boeing (I think, I may be remembering wrong) stopped pursuing their own technology test beds that were showing real promise at the time and it turned out Lockheed had one already operational, that no one knew about. Whether it's dropping bombs and using AI is unknown at this time though.

No electron left behind.

1 minute ago, Ralf11 said:

How do the stealth drones communicate with each other?

Probably Huawei 5G cellular nodes...

LOL

kidding, a line of sight, directed energy radio transmission, meaning its beamed straight at the other drone, not broadcast in every direction. They can even allegedly break up the workload amongst each other.

No electron left behind.