IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

3 minutes ago, Gus141 said:

Does anyone else see value in creating a new thread: Qobuz Feature Requests.

I think that's a very good idea.  

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, David Craff said:

New UI search is for Web Player and Desktop as a beta. This will arrive after for iOs and Android.

So what is new in 5.3.0-b005 desktop app?  I just installed it and I don't see any search filters.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

4 minutes ago, David Craff said:

For desktop on 5.3.0 you get the new UI Search. For Android or iOs new release does not have the new UI Search

OK I see the filters right at the top of the screen now. Thanks.  Your comment saying 

New UI search is for Web Player and Desktop as a beta.

confused me.  I didn't think 5.3.0-b005 was a beta release. Does the 'b' in 'b005' indicate a beta?  If so, why is it automatically downloaded?

25 minutes ago, left channel said:

Just received another update, JS version 5.3.0-b008. Hope that solves the new issues reported above.

My latest update says JS version 5.3.0-b009.  What is the JS version anyway?  If I'm using the Windows 10 desktop app, where does JS come into play?

One of my Windows 10 instances is very stripped down by using getblackbird.

https://www.getblackbird.net/documentation/

On that instance, I get a JS error at Qobuz startup, but then everything seems to work.  I'll capture a screenshot next time I boot to that instance.  So I'm mystified why things apparently work just fine despite this JS error. 

I still don't get the reference to Superman's cape.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Talisman said:

Anyone else?

Yes, same experience here in Florida.

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Wow, this is bad. ISPs do this so they can collect info on their users through DNS queries.

Chrome and other browsers are moving to DNS over HTTPS, so DNS lookups will be encrypted.  But I think the DNS provider has to support the protocol.

I clicked on the album cover for Mozart: Clarinet Concerto, Clarinet Quintet & Quintettsatz, K.Anh.91 and Malwarebytes Premium blocked an outbound connection to datapro.website due to a potential Trojan.  The IP address is 172.241.69.4 port 63551.

I've never seen this before while using Qobuz Desktop on Windows 10.  Now I'm getting this when clicking on some other album covers as well (but different IP and port).

@David Craff any idea what's happening?

Is anyone else running Malwarebytes Premium and getting similar warnings?  

3 minutes ago, rando said:

Fairly high chance MB is being proactive

I agree that this is likely a false positive and something that Malwarebytes needs to change rather than Qobuz.

I'd still like to hear from Qobuz why the Windows desktop app would make an outbound connection to URL datapro.website.

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, David Craff said:

We have to add some feature before, like secure audio flow

Can you please explain what secure audio flow is?  OK I understand you have development line items with higher priority than DLNA.