IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

18 hours ago, dmackta said:

Go here https://www.qobuz.com/account on the desktop and you’ll have access to download everything you’ve purchased. 

Thank you.  It was not coming up on this page most of yesterday.  Late last night it did.  I appreciate the response. 

Perhaps it will slow me down from my rage to purchase?  :) 

I am smitten with Qobuz.  The sound quality, choice, interface, recommendations, articles... wow.  I hope it is profitable in the US. 

7 hours ago, goon525 said:

Given that virtually every classical album recorded for at least the last decade has been at high res, and Gramophone magazine reviews well over a hundred a month, this figure of under 2000 is self-evidently, as we in the UK like to say, bollocks.

Agreed. 

I’ve been adding new albums daily; almost all classical and almost all hi res. 

I’m over 3k and adding daily.  Perhaps 90% classical.  

Jud, my wife gave me two tix to see Mark Knopfler in August. I think he is meticulous in his recording...great attention to detail. 

51 minutes ago, #Yoda# said:

I don't have the album from HDtracks, so I cannot compare. Perhaps you should let judge your ear by comparing the HDtracks version with the CD. Back in 2015, I hadn't heard a difference between the 24/196 album available on Qobuz and my old ripped CD version. For this reason, I purchased the analysis tool Xivero MusicScope to verify my suspicion. The charts of the tracks showed that I can trust my ears; at least, sometimes 😉.

The more I pay for the download, the better my ears say the recording is. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 9:48 PM, Jud said:

Have you clicked the Settings gear wheel toward the upper right and scrolled down the prefs page to find streaming services?

Yes; to no avail.  

I’ve  reverted to the older version —waiting for Beta to be worked out.  I’m a fan of Audirvana so I’m certain it’ll be fine. 

19 hours ago, greyscale said:

Peter, am listening to QOBUZ (US) via Audirvana + ver 3.4.99.18 just fine. Try to delete the Beta and download the beta again. Perhaps a bad D/L. Has happened to me many times with various software downloads.

Good Luck.

Thanks.  I have done it now.  

When I hit the "Gear" icon and scroll down to streaming, it shows my Qobuz account properly.   It gives me the option to "Disconnect", so it is connected. 

Yet, where do I visibly see this on the main page of "Tracks, Albums Artists"? 

I know its got to be something seriously easy to spot!  

18 hours ago, greyscale said:

Peter, click on the gear symbol next to the Audirvana banner. Then select Streaming. That is where the Qobuz sign in  is located. THEN Qobuz will appear on the left side panel below Library, favorites.

Have fun.

I have that.  

Where do I find the actual selections (visibly) of my favorites?

in the old version, it was on the left after scrolling down from my library list. 

Thanhs for your patience. 

On 4/7/2019 at 2:01 PM, greyscale said:

Peter, click on the gear symbol next to the Audirvana banner. Then select Streaming. That is where the Qobuz sign in  is located. THEN Qobuz will appear on the left side panel below Library, favorites.

Have fun.

Thanks.  It was there all the time; I just had to move the left boundary in, to reveal it.  Hence, my gratitude towards the patient advisors. 

Is it advisable to delete the original Audirvana ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...