IGNORED

Trolls

1 minute ago, crenca said:

Interesting, a kind of partial ban.

As everyone probably already knows I definitely lean to the "open" side of this debate.  I just expect the signal-to-noise ratio to not always be ideal, to say the least, and take trolls as a given in this sort of medium.  I don't mind conflict and expect a "healthy" debate.  In the end I really only expect to be liked by a few and to convince even fewer.

However for those whose tolerance is less or expectations different perhaps something like this would suit them... 

I don't like the fragmentation it would create. In the extreme, you could end up with multiple groups mutually blocking each other. That's not in anyone's interest.

1 minute ago, MetalNuts said:

It is not intended to be offensive at all.  I hope people will not act live Levi (isn't that guy called Levi?) who could not allow his member of the society to express different opinion? 

Are you talking about the jeans manufacturer?

14 minutes ago, Solstice380 said:

I took it as not wanting everyone to start being like that clod Levi not allowing different opinion and presentation of info that we just read all about.  Guess I got it.  ?

@mansrshould have been all in with that one right away!

I thought it was some strange insult comparing Chris to whatever group of people he pictured as typically wearing Levi's jeans. It was the only logical interpretation I could think of. That Bob Levi jerk, despite being the topic of another thread, wasn't an association I made. I'd never heard of him before last week.