IGNORED

USB audio cracked... finally!

44 minutes ago, PeterSt said:

Here we are, August 10 (still 2017). And I am confident to say :

Things change. It should be at day 30 or so (deduct 5 days for personal reasons like the system being off all together) and the change is hard to describe,

I've only had the LUSH in the system for about two weeks, but things do indeed seem to change (for the better). For me, though, the sound does not become more "lush" but rather more "right," in the sense that timbres become even more accurate and lifelike. In fact, in my system, the LUSH cable, as mentioned in an earlier post, never changed the basic sound signature of the system, but rather it seemed to remove any remaining USB gremlins that might "cover up" the character of that signature. Personally, I'd rather not have any part of the system color the sound by adding "lushness," since the sound I hear in the concert hall or the jazz club is seldom, if ever, lush.

Thank you, @PeterSt for sharing your own impressions, even if they apparently caused scorn and consternation in some quarters.

For my system details, please see my profile. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Importantly, when I stop focusing on the sound, and just let the music flow in the background (while, say typing at my desk), I frequently get drawn back in by the "groove" and "rightness"/"realness" of what is playing.  My system is quite good, so improvements in the "sucks you in/vividness" area are hard to come by.

The Lush is a winner for me on that front. :)

Same here. With the Lush, the music presentation is just more "right" and more involving. Yes, a winner in my book, too.

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, PeterSt said:

Hmm ... in this case it is different. The email address is the same all right, but the sender-name is not. So true, I search for the name and in this case it did not match.

Strange . . . Neither my name nor my email addresses have changed. But thanks for the discount.

Happy holidays.

Guido F.