IGNORED

How DOES the grounding boxes work?

25 minutes ago, Cornan said:

Wow esldude! I am impressed that you are actually trying to figure this out! I am not against the antenna clue at all. It is just so much negative impressions buried in that word. Tourmaline stones have really amazing properties if you start to learn about them. They are used in many different areas for their antistatic properties. Read about it. If you put pressure on tourmaline stones they'll release a lot of negatively charged ions. Think about if for a moment. Ground is negatively charged. It is right here where the puzzle starts. Why does negatively charged ions affect grounding?

Have you tried orgonite?

2 minutes ago, Cornan said:

I honestly do want to know how they work,

Your honesty doesn't seem to include the possibility that they don't work.

but do not expect me to read the laws of physics.

Too bad. Physics is where you'll find the answer.

I am only interested if someone have a clue how they work. Not if someone do not have a clue. 

Then why do you keep dismissing everybody who tries to give you an explanation?

2 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

Self-capacitance of a conductor involves the same second connection -- earth. A single conductor will not hold charge without an opposite charge on the other side of a dielectric.

Well, a piece of metal will hold a charge. To get the charge there in the first place, however, an opposite charge must be created somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Cornan said:

If you mean the excessive positive ions that cannot be stored my guess is that they returns the same way the came from. It will just be less of them.

Huh? If a substance is somehow made to release negative ions, there must be an equal build-up of positive ions within said substance. Where is it you suppose they would "return" to?

6 minutes ago, marce said:

As I said earlier electrons in the presence of an electric field travel at approx 0.002mm/s,

In a metal, yes. In a vacuum such as inside a CRT they certainly travel considerably faster.

6 minutes ago, marce said:

there fore it would take them, so in 20 hours they will travel 150mm (6 inch) so there are no electrons rushing about, so no electron pool effect.

They may be slow, but there are very, very many of them.