- Listing Type FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left 13 days and 22 hours -
- Quantity 1
- Price 150.00 USD
Cantatis Overture 192 PCI Sound Card, in very good used condition.
An older, PCI (not PCI-E) format card but very good. There is some online information about underclocking for those with a tinkering bent.
Windows 10 drivers still available from manufacturer's website.
24-bit 192 kHz capability.
SPDIF optical and coaxial outputs in addition to stereo RCA analogue outputs.
Photos are of actual unit for sale.
From manufacturer's website:
"The first computer audio product to utilise DUAL Burr Brown PCM1794A Digital to Analogue converters in Dual Mono Mode bringing the power of one ultra-high quality advanced DAC to each audio channel, results in industry leading performance for hi-fi purists and professional audio users alike.
High specification audiophile op-amps are used throughout the design, as is ultra-stable clocking circuitry giving incredibly low noise and minimally-low jitter stereo outputs comparable with the very best available, regardless of price.
A specialist circuit using a Texas Instruments amplifier drives the headphone outputs to suit a very wide range of headphone types (30Ω to 600Ω) giving an exceptionally high dynamic range performance.
Digital S/PDIF outputs, both optical (TOSLINK) and electrical (RCA) are provided, at, uniquely, up to the very full 192kHz sample rate to match professional audio equipment, giving certain system compatibility.
High accuracy heavily filtered three stage linear on-board power supplies are utilised to minimise the adverse effects of low quality switch mode power supplies often used in PCs."
|Dynamic range (A-weighted)||132 dB||124 dB|
|Signal to Noise (A-weighted)||132 dB||125 dB|
|THD+N @ VOUT = 0 dB||< 0.0004%||< 0.0005%|
|Jitter||< 75 pS||< 75 pS|
|Frequency response - 2Hz to 22kHz||+/- 0.2 dB||+/- 0.4 dB|
Device specifications noted above; performance within particular computers may differ slightly.
- Analogue outputs - nominal 2.3V rms on studio grade, gold plated RCA female connectors.
- Headphone Outputs - 3.5mm connector and on-board header for linking to computer front panel.
- Sample rates - 32kHz to 192kHz (automatic or user-selected including up-sampling). [NB - from what I remember automatic sample rate selection worked under Windows XP but not Windows 7. I don't know about Windows 10 - Hadox]
- Digital output S/PDIF - optical (TOSLINK) and co-axial (RCA) outputs at up to full 192kHz sampling rate.
- On-board expansion ports for additional audio outputs or inputs.
- PCI 2.2 and 2.3 compliant.
- WDM drivers for Microsoft Windows® 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows7, 8 and 10.
- For more information relating to Windows7, 8 and 10 see Support Questions.
- ASIO 2.0 compatible, with suitable software.
- Intuitive control panel software for ultimate ease of use.
- Easy and quick to install.
- Intuitive control application for ultimate ease of use.