IGNORED

Introducing the Sonore opticalRendu Deluxe

WOW!!!!! Just simply wow!!! I have never seen a company with such integrity and pride. Such a proud owner of the original MicroRendu, OpticalRendu and now OpticalRendu 2. I swear my system sounds noticeably better this morning. Probably expectation bias but as long as we don't tell the guys on ASR we will survive this together.

EtherRegen powered by Sonore UltraCap LPS1.2 -> Optical Cable ->OpticalRendu powered by SGC 50w LPS -> Ghent silver plated ->star quad USB (JSSG360)->Denafrips Hermes DDC -> i2S HDMI (Clocked by Terminator Dac via BNC)->Denafrips Terminator II Dac->Linear Tube Audio Preamplifier->Melody 845M Monoblocks -> Silversmith Fidelium Speaker Cables->Pure Audio Project Trio15 Coaxial Open Baffle Speakers->2X SVS 4000 Subwoofers->All connected to PSAudio P10 Power Plant

6 minutes ago, sandston said:

WOW!!!!! Just simply wow!!! I have never seen a company with such integrity and pride. Such a proud owner of the original MicroRendu, OpticalRendu and now OpticalRendu 2. I swear my system sounds noticeably better this morning. Probably expectation bias but as long as we don't tell the guys on ASR we will survive this together.

There is no fun in ordinary. 

That reminds me...If you want the best out this product you need the best power supply you can afford. Event the guys at ASR know this;)

3 hours ago, vortecjr said:

If you have a Signature Rendu SE Optical we will contact you via email. You must ship the unit to us so we can swap out the I/O board. 

@vortecjr I’m all in; even if I don’t qualify for a free upgrade.

Would this swap out be the equivalent of purchasing a new Signature Rendu SE Optical V3? You guys had to swap out my MB/CPU to get Sonic Orbiter OS V2.9 to run. I had to send it to Andrew.

1 hour ago, BCRich said:

@vortecjr I’m all in; even if I don’t qualify for a free upgrade.

Would this swap out be the equivalent of purchasing a new Signature Rendu SE Optical V3? You guys had to swap out my MB/CPU to get Sonic Orbiter OS V2.9 to run. I had to send it to Andrew.

V3 would = Deluxe

I just have to discuss this change with Adrian my VP who handles the logistics of the Signature Rendu. 

As a UK owner of a Signature Rendu SE (superb product), will you be providing upgrade kits to the UK importer Audiostore? It would be good not to have to ship the unit to the US.

TP-Link MR6400 4G router > Uptone EtherREGEN reclocker > Sonore Signature Rendu SE streamer > Gustard U18 DDC > Gustard X26 Pro DAC > Belles SA-100 power amp > Usher Dancer Be-20 speakers. AfterDark clocks x 2. PS Audio P3 & P10 regenerators.

https://theaudiostandard.net

3 hours ago, MartinT said:

As a UK owner of a Signature Rendu SE (superb product), will you be providing upgrade kits to the UK importer Audiostore? It would be good not to have to ship the unit to the US.

We are working with them on updates so yes it can be done. 

2 hours ago, BlueDL said:

So, to be clear then, there will definitely be no upgrade offered to owners of the standard opticalRendu?  The only option would be to sell it then purchase this latest incarnation? 

I don't see this right now because we have a limited number of boards for current orders and Signature Rendu SE updates. After that we need to sell units at full price to cover our investment and pay bills. 

I was waiting for an optical rendu de luxe powered by the standard SGC 7v power supply and I’ d like to try a better ps to hopefully having a better sound. I heard the Sonore ps is great but at $1100cad (before delivery), it is a bit too much, Anybody is using a significantly better 7v ps (than the SGC one) without an astronomic price on the OR? Was thinking about the TeddyPardo mini. Anybody did try its with the ps with the OR? Other suggestions?

On 3/13/2024 at 12:24 AM, Guy M said:

I was waiting for an optical rendu de luxe powered by the standard SGC 7v power supply and I’ d like to try a better ps to hopefully having a better sound. I heard the Sonore ps is great but at $1100cad (before delivery), it is a bit too much, Anybody is using a significantly better 7v ps (than the SGC one) without an astronomic price on the OR? Was thinking about the TeddyPardo mini. Anybody did try its with the ps with the OR? Other suggestions?

These are a very good option:

https://sonore-us.myshopify.com/products/ciaudio-7vdc-mkii-power-supply?_pos=1&_sid=0ecff3918&_ss=r

17 hours ago, vortecjr said:

Team, boards on hand, testing in progress, and some people will get units as early as this weekend. 

My Signature Rendu SE Deluxe arrived today. I will unpack and set it up tomorrow. 

👍

Steve Plaskin