IGNORED

Dutch & Dutch is Flipping the Script

My experience of the 8C speaker at the recent audio show was that it produced the most accurate sound of any of the systems I heard, on the day. Which says that the fundamental engineering was done well enough, to allow room to "play with things" - without severely undermining the intrinsic integrity of the chain. Those who want to do that, to whatever degree pleases them, are in good hands - meaning the "BACCH experience" should work well ... I just looked at the promo page for that processing, https://www.bacch.com/bacchsoundslike, and I must say, I'm scratching my head - it's a weird combo of what accurate reproduction delivers, and playing surround sound games. Not for me ... things like "on the right side, but a foot or two from your ear", :).

TaCT was doing that 20 years ago but the same people who refused to review or endorse XTC now advocates them. BACCH certainly good at marketing. I heard Jambox replaced AmbiophonicsDSP with BACCH. Good to see more and more people are embracing XTC, irrespective whatever name they are called. Love to see D&D, Weiss and others finally taking this approach.

Thanks for sharing, Chris. We're very excited about this. People are already purchasing the BACCH for Dutch & Dutch 8c plugin and many more have requested the free trial. People appear to really like what BACCH does to the sound. 

The first interested parties for plugin development have also already reached out to us. 

Very best, 

Martijn Mensink

• 2 weeks later...

Last month on Saturday Sept. 30th The Off Islanders Audio Society met with Gabriel Jones, US Distributor

for D&D presented the new Bacch software used in the D&D 8c speakers. All attendees had their "heads"

electronically measured and then were given an opportunity to hear the software in action albeit thru

my stereo system. 

The immediate effect I heard was a widening of the soundstage. When I say widening I mean out to 180 degrees.

I was dumbfounded. If a person owns a pair of D&D 8cs for $1,600 they can add the software.

As the 8c includes 3 amps, a DAC, A streamer and room correction. I could essentially eliminate three boxes and two speakers

in exchange for the two 8c's. I would love to make the move. New it will cost about $16k.

Many thanks to Gabriel for taking the time to present a great new product!

383174180_23990289420585861_7150576141487968239_n.jpg