IGNORED

Misleading Measurements

Well, I will have to just survive the veiled slurs on my motivations and character #776 #780 #781 but that aside nothing here or in the other dedicated thread changes one inconvenient truth.

I see no evidence that the app in question has  "been validated through independent testing" as claimed. That is not to say it doesn't do as claimed.There is talk of self-validation and doing your own measurements and theory/fact about how Transfer functions work that produce a reliable model. I am open to this possibility.Trust but verify independently

The new development appears to be that the "independent testing" confirming validity is an Audio "Science" Review internet forum thread and additionally a blog site conducted a survey using the app. For now, let's just say this might be seen as questionable verification.YMMV

Sound Minds Mind Sound

15 minutes ago, bluesman said:

Would any of you want a vaccine that was validated as effective against an infectious agent but was not validated to have a lack of deleterious autoimmune side effects? I hope not.

I would also want a vaccine that doesn't "self-validate" for efficacy, even if I could do my own IgG immunofluorescent antibody assays and feel I could interpret the results as inferring immunity. Call me crazy but I want independent testing before I get jabbed.

Sound Minds Mind Sound

4 minutes ago, opus101 said:

What I'm getting from this is that @pkane2001's motives are pure and @Audiophile Neuroscience's aren't. Since this is the Objective forum - is there like, um any evidence in support of this claim?

I agree it was an unsubstantiated slur made by @pkane2001. I understand he doesn't like what I am saying, but I believe he feels he is right.

Sound Minds Mind Sound

• 2 months later...