IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

44 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Maybe taken out of context, but they are a slightly veiled and likely coordinated from the same group chat I left, attack on another forum member with which they can claim deniability.

I already said - I personally try not to enter threads I don't find interesting or fun, doc, for me it's as simple as that.

I strongly disagree with your claim we are ruining the thread, eg Chrstopher's loft made me laugh  for about an hour (I had to apologize people in the street for my uncontrollable laughter, if it wasn't the NL I might have ended in some real echo asylum, I think..x-D) and from what I see I'm not the only one having fun here.

If you don't, I'd recommend leaving the thread and ..I don't know.. maybe listening to some nice blonde..;)

But I hope you will stay and really appreciate the mood..

It's just for laughs..:)

@AudioDoctor I personally would willingly move on but you seem to be asking to go back in time again. Ok...

Jason, first of all I think your noble attitude is admirable. You stand up alone against the whole group of guys, I personally always respect such bravery.

Let me ask you a question, though. Where have you been when consecutive threads were nuked by, you yourself know whom.? Where have you been when, you yourself know who called consecutive people 'dumb', 'laughable' etc.?

Something tells me you might have been eg busy with sending screenshots of private messages to a third party, am I right.?

How about getting back on topic.?

13 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

likely coordinated (...) attack

2 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

But Doc, no conspiracy.

There is and there was no conspiracy or any coordination of anything. I can quote my first post in that group, my and others (if they'd agreed, without names) responses to this post, I didn't suggest any judgement or solution and I didn't try to coordinate anything. Actually I even didn't know what I was going to do at that moment.

There is no need to demilitarize anyone, AFAIK no member of the group is a fascists or a junkie..

The last sentence was meant to keep the discussion on topic, just move on, doc..

Russia's impending war with Ukraine is stoking major palladium supply fears  - Stockhead

Y57U3bvY_400x400.jpg

In my highly subjective (as usual) opinion, it hasn't been that funny here for quite a long time.

Everyone's mileage may vary, of course..

I'm quite busy at the moment but wishing all the comrades a jolly good time!

BTW I will use this occasion to write it down for the first time ever:  

d1j75u5-3551a236-d8e8-4500-8ade-83290cec6327.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZkNWViZDM5LWUwMzYtNGM3Ni05NmM2LTI3NWFmYmE0ZmVlYVwvZDFqNzV1NS0zNTUxYTIzNi1kOGU4LTQ1MDAtOGFkZS04MzI5MGNlYzYzMjcuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1Nk7ZqMjp62qkjAEQv9r6FHb5BaWwn3QDlWNcrRUK7A

PS.. 

7b85113efb8ac3c05d83b03dd6b9bd38.jpg

There is so much confrontation in the world now, Russia and Ukraine, cows vs dinosaurs (on the cow music thread), do we really need one more.? 

Elon Musk changes name to Elona.. and it's not one more example of him mocking LGBT community, this time it's serious - he challenges.. no.. not Bezos, not Gates but the Mighty Tzar

Winnie the Poo-tin himself.

Maybe this new version of Elon.. oh, simply maybe Elona, will make this thread more interesting for some ( @AudioDoctor?).. 

I really like Elona looks, (s)he reminds a bit of ( @The Computer Audiophile - on topic - there is even a music reference here!) Liv Tyler..

What do you think about the whole thing, guys.? 

Elona-Musk.jpg

Shit, I'd have a problem if I had to choose, (un)luckily will most probably never happen..

Liv Tyler foto Una chica de Jersey / 1 de 18

But they may have too choose.. What will it be.?

FN2u2eCX0AgaPLE?format=jpg&name=small

PS. Huge request, guys, no politics, keep it light, it's just for laughs..

:)

Seems that USSRussia may do just fine without popular brands which have left the country.

(in Russian 'B' is pronoinced as 'V', hence Vania..)

Tweeter

See new TweetConversation
jn0MFXjr_normal.jpg
Trademark squatting has begun in Russia. On March 12th, a trademark application was filed for the McDonald's logo with the words "Uncle Vanya." The Russian State Duma had earlier suggested that Russia would replace all McDonald's with "Uncle Vanya's."

FN-SQ4AXIAMJK1T?format=jpg&name=small

Think I have an idea for them - instead of McIntosh audio gear - McDonalds Audio.. :D

2 hours ago, DuckToller said:

There's a lot of moooh around here, how about some meow ?
Looks a bit like cats can be really a Sub-Species from a black dog's perspective ....

sub cat litter.jpg

there's even a DSP app available ...
https://www.litter-robot.com/media/catalog/product/cache/08ae1a83f84b14f24f0ebc5d37342dc8/l/r/lr3c_grey_1_1.png

this is what you could do as well with this robot ...

Don't they make a moo version.?

Or chirp-chirp one.?

And one more thing that just popped into my mind - I think that if scientists manage to synthesize a dino using its DNA, it will be possible to keep it as a pet.. cool, isn't it.?

Not even mentioning eventual joy of walking it.. 

Think I don't have to add which one I'd personally choose.. 9_9

1 hour ago, botrytis said:

@sphinxsix The dino ate you? 🤣

No way, I swallow them like chips. I leave only skeletons.

Just between us - they don't taste good..

And smell.. let's say specifically...B|

b187924af4c1f04484f0ec379a5d68b5.jpg

PS. As for the cow stuff posted here - I knew all of it. Blame it on @christopher3393

PS2. As for the audiophile cartoons - same. This time blame it on motherf....g @sphinxsix 's thread..

;)

38 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

"This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube. Learn more"

Unfortunately I haven't convinced Youtube that I'm over 18 yet, seemed to complicated..

Edit: they have let me see it on Youtube this time, they probably realized this was not to be missed! x-D

👍

How about some challenge.?

Think this is even better!

1 hour ago, PYP said:

The objectivists are coming.  Get your weapons and get ready.  They don't fight fair!

We don't do either! We also have some special supernatural forces on our side!

1164568855547.jpg

3 hours ago, botrytis said:

@IvingYou must be the mop or the bucket.....

1 hour ago, PYP said:

I don't agree!   He is the spaceship.  

In such case can it be said that what The Comp Audiophile and Audio Doc do, is a double penetration.? ;)

5 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

Rectal fMRIs are the future of audio.

Let's simply hope all subjectivists can do without them..

And now to something completely different..

Please complete these sentences (NOTE:  extra credit if you mention amps or amperes):

Subjectivist:  You have two cows (or dinos if you prefer) that measure the same...

Objectivist:  You have two cows (or dinos if you prefer) that measure the same...

9_9

9 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

375x500.51353.jpg.f9d99078091c87ce561270db9454b620.jpg

dinosaur-poop-inforgraphic-size-chart.thumb.jpg.0aec23a39ab639eb2eb6f68bbf1eb41d.jpg

✨ Scotty ✨ on Twitter: "Even the Raptor Jesus poops. 🦖💩  https://t.co/mihYnXKDzS" / Twitter

Another fusion masterpiece! Kudos to you! There is everything here, religion, politics, underbelly, dinos and even poo music reference. Simply a KO!

2 hours ago, edn4x4 said:

funny T-shirt.jpg

I think I finally begin to understand what the whole analogue thing is about!

Better late than never, right.? 

As for the "D" thingy, how about some music by the artist included in the very first "Cow Music" thread post, my humble homage to this godfather of all explicitly thematic music threads.

(notice the number of "D"s!)

As for another dimension of audio and the D thing - please meet Dick van de Merwe and his Triodedick Little Caesar.

Triodedick Little C diagonally in front 2

https://audio-creative.nl/projecten/de-triodedick-little-ceasar-anno-2012/

One more thing - for the ones with "d" issues raptor Emoji for Slack

A (little) podcast by Empress Ivy. 

parentaladvisory.jpg

This is what people in Russia saw on the news.

This is what viewers of the Russian international propaganda channels saw.

This is what really happened.

All associations are obviously allowed..

Ps. Dinos errrr.. comrades of all countries unite! Errrr... I mean evolve! (It's high time!)

52f49369-b141-4ae4-9322-eb1634aa4df6.png