Help me create a Coronavirus playlist that could go viral

Theme from Harry's Game - Clannad

"The old man, grey with torment, will go,
The most beautiful skylark on the branch will go,
The young man will go, and his reputation will follow him,
All that ever will come and has come will go."

Theme from Harry's Game (Arr. Lawson) · Voces8 ·

• 3 weeks later...

@wgscott not a playlist but a rant on YouTube by Vic Dibitetto on 16 april 2020 with 1.3 million views--just get by the f words what he says is spot on and everyone in Congress plus Bloomberg Buffet and Gates etc(amazon ceo and others) should listen and make the banks mortgage companies credit unions do what he says---no payments on anything for 6 months and just attach the payments to the backend of all contracts.

Y'all will laugh and cry but what he says is so true.

Note I didn't say those idiots at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue should watch or maybe they should.

52 minutes ago, bobbmd said:

@wgscott not a playlist but a rant on YouTube by Vic Dibitetto on 16 april 2020 with 1.3 million views--just get by the f words what he says is spot on and everyone in Congress plus Bloomberg Buffet and Gates etc(amazon ceo and others) should listen and make the banks mortgage companies credit unions do what he says---no payments on anything for 6 months and just attach the payments to the backend of all contracts.

Y'all will laugh and cry but what he says is so true.

Note I didn't say those idiots at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue should watch or maybe they should.

wgscott was banned at his own request on Feb. 18.  https://audiophilestyle.com/profile/4879-wgscott/

back to music, Steve Earle singing Hank Williams' I'll never get out of this world alive

De Natura Sonoris No. 2  Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra/ Krzysztof Penderecki

Gloria Coates: Symphony No.1, "Music on Open Strings" (1973/1974)

Thomas Tallis Salvator mundi · Stile Antico

Thomas Tallis Salvator mundi I · Alamire

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky Hymn of the Cherubim (Excerpt) · The USSR Ministry of Culture Chamber Choir

• 5 weeks later...