IGNORED

Article: SOtM sNH-10G Network Switch Review

1 hour ago, plissken said:

Let me remind everyone you are the one that disappeared at What's Best Forum when you initially said you would blind A/B your own ISO Regen product in your own home when someone was going to purchase air fair.

Knock it off Pliss. First of all, what someone misconstrued as an invitation to my home never was.  I have blind A/B'd our products many times in my own home.  The ISO REGEN did not even exist when the aforementioned exchange occurred.  And my decision to stop participating in that forum had nothing to do my not inviting hostile parties to my house.  I simply had no further interest in arguing with close-minded people.

In case you have not noticed, there is a very wide market with plenty of competition and companies (including my own) offering 30-day, money-back guarantees on products that produce better signal integrity before the DAC input.  Don't you think if such products were useless and ineffective the market for them would have dried up long ago?  [That's a rhetorical question, I already know your answer and could care less what you think. x-D]

What DAC do you use 😉

Holo Spring Level 3.

I don't know what's worse: My faith in my $300 (I purchased second hand but basically new in box) or your lack of faith in your DAC and your product, er I mean ears.

Dream on buddy.