IGNORED

"Audiophile" SD Card Transport?

Doak

4 minutes ago, seeteeyou said:

It's been a recurring theme on this site, we're just doing our own things and then all of a sudden sponsors would chime in with a healthy dose of conflict of interests.

Hey @The Computer Audiophile, what's up with that?

It isn't allowed. Please use the report post function and I'll take care of it. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Hi Guys - It isn't always black & white when a site supporter chimes in a conversation. Barrows has been a member here since July 15, 2008. In that time he has worked for a few different audio companies but more than anything he has helped people and contributed quite a bit of knowledge to the site. 

When he offers information in a thread it's far different from the manufacturers who are here solely to promote products and who have recently jumped on our bandwagon. 

That said, blatant marketing is only allowed in a sponsored forum. I don't see Barrows' recent post as blatant marketing. If you disagree please PM me and we can chat.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png